[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Tortue G

Tortue G Registered

Hi,

I tried to contact URD by PM and e-mail too, but I don't receive answer...

I own the EGT and DTM2013 since the launch of them, but I don't receive updates since a long time, and I know that they are updates available since my last mod version.
    I don't think that it's a problem with my e-mail address because I still receive Assetto Corsa T5, EGT and PX...

Can you send me the lasts links (I can wait the next update if it's soon ;) ) for my mods?, I don't played rFactor2 since a lot of month, but I want to give it a new try with good mods :) .

Thanks!

2. turtlewise08

turtlewise08 Registered

Patience Master Roche ... did you check your spam box its been a while for all of us. last update was the PX 025 and EGT C7r20 i believe ????

3. Tortue G

Tortue G Registered

HI,

Yes I checked Spam Box, as I said I still receive Assetto Corsa update from Sellfy, but no update for rFactor2 since they use the Sellfy system :( , so no rF2 update since one or two years.

I posted this in the PX thread because it's the most active, but I don't on it (I have it only for AC):eek: , I bought EGT and T52013 so I hope to receive them again :rolleyes:...

Thanks!

4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Hmm, strange. Email us directly to unitedracingdesign@gmail.com or did you? I usually reply right away or within hours with download links. Maybe your email provider blocks us? Send email again, if you dont receive anything, pm me on FB page pls.

EDIT: Found email from you now and it was stuck in spam! Sorry, i have resend you download links now and check if you got them.

5. Tortue G

Tortue G Registered

I don't have FB account (and don't want :p ) but thanks! I received the mail with links ;) !

Hope to receive futures updates too :) .

Thanks again ;) .

6. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Hello Alless,

I was just wondering. We now have a future to change ai speed per car/class in game. This works well with some mods like the APEX but not with the URD EGT an PX. When i want to change the ai speed of the Darches for let say Sebring to 102%, it is also effecting the other cars like the AM etc. Is there a way to overcome this? I like to get the BOP of the cars even more close then it al already is. At some circuits one car is faster then the other. Already crankt up the talent files to 100% for some cars, but the ability to change the speed of the ai for the indivudual brand is a great future and it would be great if i can use this with the splendid URD mods. Keep up the good work

7. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

Hello URD.
    Please, i have few point for better mod...

- allow paint RIMs for all cars (LMP1 + most GTE cars)
    - allow paint rear wing for Porsche LMP1

8. tagada83

tagada83 Registered

Hello,
    As TortueG, I have all the mods for URD RF2 since their creation. Unfortunately, I am no longer receiving mail update. Yet I know from friends that there were.
    I sent many messages at unitedracingdesign@gmail.com without ever receiving a response. Surprising because before the answers came immediately. Maybe my mail she arrived in your spam.
    Could you arrange for me to receive the links last update, T5, EGT and PX, and the next update?
    Thank you in advance cordially.

9. speedo59

speedo59 Registered

10. tagada83

tagada83 Registered

Still no news ......:mad:

11. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Here's an idea: Why not put the version numbers of each mod on your website?

That way people don't have to guess if they have the latest version and ask about getting emails.

I've seen so many people asking about emails, now I'm unsure if I have the latest version? I'm even looking in the junk folder to see if I've missed a release.

But if you put the latest version numbers of each mod on your website, we can clearly see if we have the latest version or not :)

12. baristabrian

baristabrian Registered

Excellent suggestion!

13. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

Indeed, very good idea.

14. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Just passing by to say that I sent an email to URD a few days back (05/27/2016) saying that I didn't receive the last update for the PX mod and until now, not a single word from anyone of them....

This might not be the best way to sell products...

How can an organisation sell a product if they don't even meet the minimum requirements of a proper customer service?

15. steviejb

steviejb Registered

Unfortunately it seems as though the perfectly constructive and legitimate feedback has not been taken on board. It's been a month since the last outcry for any sort of information and there's been nothing forthcoming. So I ask, as a paying customer that has invested in everything that you (URD) have released for rFactor 2, just where does the mod stand at the moment? What needs doing? What has been completed? What sort of things do you need feedback on? What does URD need help with to get the updates out? Are commercial projects holding up the mod? I'm not asking for when things will be released, because I've seen you post several times that there's an update coming within a few days or a week, then nothing for a month or two. There is NOTHING worse than saying something is coming, then nothing happens. It builds frustration, especially when people have paid for something. I appreciate this probably isn't your main source of income, but as someone that has paid you good money, I think it's time there was some sort of concrete information. The last time there was any information on content for the PX mod was around two and half months ago, with pictures of the 2016 "Aura". What about the LOD updates for the 2015 Darche and Aura? What's going on with the "Shiro"? Around Four months ago that was about to be released in an update, yet there's nothing since.

Truly, it seems like you need someone to front up in public, perhaps someone to be the middle man between whoever is working on the various URD mods and the community. I'd even be willing to help out on that front because I want to see this mod done and not see the community turn on URD itself. The longer there isn't anything tangible, the more the frustration grows and people start venting, spreading misinformation or even telling people to avoid products. If you need help, say something. Communication is so important, especially when it comes to something people have invested in. If this was a free mod, there wouldn't be any of this. You'd get the odd impatient person, but most people appreciate that things take time. But again, people want to know what is going on with a product they have actually invested in.

This isn't supposed to be an attack, so please don't read it as so. I'm asking the questions that many people, who have also invested (friends and people at VEC/SRC), I know want answers to. I'm telling you how the public perception is changing and will continue to change the longer the present situation continues. Please, consider it.

16. RNeves

RNeves Registered

One thing is being unhappy with the lack of updates and the lack of information from the devs.

Another and much worse thing is knowing that an update has been released a while back and noticing it wasn't sent to your inbox, contacting the devs about it and after more than one week later, no response from anyone...

To me That's a clear example of not caring about the customers...

17. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

+1 applied to all URD products, not just this one.

18. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

This was a post from a month ago. I'm all for teasers and everything, but if it takes time away from development, I'm ok with not seeing them. Hopefully we see something in the not too distant future :)

19. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Looks like they're keeping off from the email too,because no answer has reached my inbox yet...

20. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Im replying allways and resending the latest version. Could be my email was droped into spam or so?

I dont know email you use now so if it happens that i dont reply in few hours, than i didnt receive the email. It did happen that i replyed a day later but that is like once a month maybe. Send it again pls.