[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

They develop further and further into aberrations and monstrosities, but if they at least had a clean livery... But nope.

WEC has reached F1 2007 levels.

2. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

3. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

4. JTninja

JTninja Registered

As much as I love new LMP1s. we sorely need at least one more new LMP2. We're at what, 3 P1s and 1 P2? Any news on the largest Le Mans class?

5. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

I thought I was the only one :D

+1

6. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

What about the CPM tire physics? Are you working on that?

7. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

With the eventual release of the Enduracers mod, combining their P2 class with the Oreca 05 from URD, almost all P2 cars from the last several years are represented (Morgan, HPD, and Mazda-Lola coupe missing).

So with that, I'm ok with URD concentrating on LMP1 as mod merging should yield a pretty good grid. I just wished the mod merging would be easier in rF2.

8. tje23

tje23 Registered

Apologies for the topic jump here, but is anyone able to give me some tips for the LMP1 cars? I'm relatively new to rf2 from Stock Car Extreme and GTR2, and I'm struggling to drive the Porsche and Audi in particular at Silverstone. It feels like the moment the car gets to the apex, it instantly snaps to huge oversteer with no feeling through the steering. Throttle/brake position doesn't seem to make a difference. Does that sound familiar to anyone? It feels more than something I can just drive around. I originally assumed it was a diff setting issue, but power/coast seems to make no difference. I feel really comfortable in the 2014 Rebellion, but even on what feels like a perfect lap I'm only setting 1:45s. Cheers guys!

9. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...ess-available!?p=409535&viewfull=1#post409535

10. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

As you partnered with enduracers and you gave them some stuff im curious as to what you got in return because it said that it benefit both mods, i know they have the zytek, ligier and oreca 03/alpine A350. That would be one hell of a addition to the lmp2 roster.

11. sg333

sg333 Registered

Just read this on the Enduracers Facebook page. Excellent news which can only benefit the community! :)

12. carson_1017

carson_1017 Registered

I have an update to my previous comments about the cockpit interior reflection problem I had at some tracks. I'm pretty sure it was indeed a track modder's problem and not the car. A recent update to Istanbul GP (RaceDepartment.com download) has fixed the reflection issue. The changelog mentions "-added multi/layer shader to inner terrain".

13. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

Any update on the shiro or 2016 aura. Sorry for the pestering but i really want them.

14. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

They will come 2017.

15. ben willis

ben willis Registered

Would be nice for some more updates, as much as i appreciate it takes a lot of time to develop this, radio silence from the devs doesn't particularly fill the consumer with much confidence :/

16. SunBro

SunBro Registered

Oh boy, 2017 will be swell with the nissan lmp1 in our favorite sims. Looking forward to it!

17. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

When the update is ready, will it comes with Moyota too?

18. borges

borges Registered

Hey URD!

I usually don't complain or point out issues to work that i could never accomplish. I appreciate your work a lot. I think EGT mod is spot on, probably some improvements but the PX... not so much.

1. The steering wheel rotation doesn't match the ingame rotation, at least on the px darche. Maybe the problem is mine, but every other car ingame is working fine.
    2. I suppose it's hard to make a good onboard camera because Prototypes have a lot of body work around the cockpit. Maybe we could have a camera mounted in the middle of the car inside the cockpit? If this is doable through ini files or so plz tell me how. I still think would be nice having it made by the developers. On 3 monitors, i would probably have no problem but with a single one...
    3. It's lacking immersion. The sounds on the darche are very good, imo. The Aura sounds need a lot of work, again, imo.
    4. Recommended FFB settings? Sound Setings? This is smth i think could be improved. Rather than trial and error from the users, somthing to start with for different wheel brands would be helpfull.

Please bare in mind this is constructive criticism and simple opinions that would help me, and probably others, feel a lot more immersed with your mods.

Thanks for taking the time.

PS: I'm soerry if someone pointed out these things already and you're only re-reading it.

19. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

Sound is a pretty hard one to fix id say, the sound guys are primarily assetto corsa modders so im sure AC's fmod is very different to rF2's solution

20. MarcG

MarcG Registered

What's the latest update to these cars please chaps? I have an e-mail from 21st August last year and that's it, the only file I have (must be from the same e-mail) is URD_PX_V020.rar
    Been away from this thread/mod for that long so may of missed...a lot :) thanks