[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Lgel

Lgel Registered

There are a PX2 car, two different Rebellions PX1 (atmo and turbo motorisation), Darche, and Aura released at the moment if I am not wrong.
    I hope I won't offend anyone by saying this.
    Cheers.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Please stay on-topic, and after saying your bit and moving on, be moving on. :)

3. peevee

peevee Registered

Why you interfering?
    Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in...

4. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

peevee, just stop, leave it ! :) Enjoy the Megane with me later, if you want :)

5. peevee

peevee Registered

Bjorn! Good to hear from you again.
    PM me server details and I will try connect
    :cool:

6. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

Yes and no, public no, private yes. Never know what the future holds, we could have a Darche to call our own which will be a blatant attempt at rustling Alless's jimmies.

7. peevee

peevee Registered

I am sure you know that SimHQ Motorsports DevTeam make a pretty good LMP1 Porsche 919 and Acura LMP1....

8. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You do know that porsche is converted from another game? Im not sure about Acura thought but i think its from gtr2 mod or another game to if you aim at models. Dont know about sounds or physics thought.

9. JNRRR

JNRRR Registered

Please Alless, ignore this guy.

10. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

+1

Better make some pics from Shiro. :)

11. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

More like "please everyone ignore the guy...."

12. SJ_

SJ_ Registered

Don't know how good something can be when it doesn't even have the correct amount of gears...

13. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Probably going to push you off if you won't jump. Advise against posting in threads to incite incidents. Thank you.

14. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I did think the models were scratch-made though... Cause they don't look like anything I've seen before...
    Sounds are probably the worst aspect of those cars... The V8 Judd and V10 Judd sounds made by Wolferl for the 1991 F1 mod, doesn't really suit it... Specially not the V10 GV sound on the Porsche...

Porsche has 6 in the mod, right?

15. peevee

peevee Registered

Alles yours is better - the SCES one drives ok but is all wrong and it is uninstalled on my system after a fw sessions - FYI the URD PX is the only one I run because the cars are believable and best modern day virtual LMPs

16. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

It's that good that you uninstalled it? :confused:
    You say one thing then say the opposite in a post later....

17. peevee

peevee Registered

Maybe you can't read... So let me explain (and you read slowly so you understand ok) SCES Porsche was pretty good but I preferred URD because they felt better hence I uninstalled the SCES version.
    Strawberry, I think maybe you trying to stir things up...

18. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

I am dyslexic, so thank you for the insult.

It makes no sense, you say SCES have a "pretty good LMP1 Porsche 919 and Acura LMP1" yet prefer URD. So why bring the SCES in if it's worse in your opinion? It's like you were trying to say to URD "listen SCES can do a good job" but then back track on this and say "no but I LOVE YOU URD, U DA BEST" so it just makes no sense to bring it up.

It'd also Strawman. I mean it's not that hard to read, right? I wasn't insulting you before, peepeeman.

19. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

LOL, good one :)

20. peevee

peevee Registered

Just when I thought I was out… they pull me back in...
    :cool:

For the record:

URD make great mods I have them all rF2 and AC but prefer the rF2 option
    They are my go to DTM (T5) sim and despite close competition I also like the EGT best of the GT3 brigade, but there are some GT3 which are pretty good too: Apex, BES etc. which I tested and then uninstalled them because I preferred EGT.
    Would like T5 and EGT to be updated to latest rF2 spec and would pay for such an update.

I really like the PX mod - my complaints are delivery related not mod specific - PX is the best LMP project for rF2 that I have driven and have access to. Even offered to run my server for PX testing at some point. All my posts related to PX mod, physics etc. praise their solid work.
    But I do test other mods too, and some are pretty good. If I have a better option eg. the very good PX by URD is better than the pretty good SCES LMP mod - so I uninstall the latter (do not like cluttering up my launcher) and use the one I prefer which is PX in its Beta state.
    In my book it's not black and white: one mod is great the other is horrible. In my book one is good (URD PX) and one not quite as good (SCES LMP although the Acura is a blast to drive).

Thus in the aftermath of the pa lava made about the delays, I gave a personal opinion with relation to a comparison made (by me) about a similar mod when the issue of another Darche was brought up.
    Thus I am by no means saying one thing then saying the opposite about PX as implied.