[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Créo que tenemos un problema de comunicación en inglés. Bueno, és certo que Ales y los otros membros de URD saben lo que tienen que hacer. No te importes todavia.

2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Well I am totally mystified why ( 4 days ago ) Urd would send out emails to all its supporters who have paid money for rF2 mods, with a free gift that runs on a totally different game, I have read many like myself either don't run or don't own AC. It makes no sense, a friend even asked me how Urd knows he owns AC as he has never purchased anything from them for that title, has Kunos "arranged" this free gift with Urd ?
    I support Urd because I support rF2 and I have happily purchased all the rF2 releases from the beginning, I couldn't care less about AC.

3. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

I have not gotten an email yet. and i have bought the PX and EGT mods for rF2. is that what you needed to be eligible for download?

4. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I would presume so as I have never bought anything from Urd for Ac.

5. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

It is anyone who has made a URD purchase. I have only gotten the URD content for rF2, and got the AC download.

I do own AC, but still odd that it is made for one platform instead of both. Part of the reason (found on their FB post) is that they have created content as first party Kunos releases.

6. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

It Stinks.

7. CollierT11

CollierT11 Registered

Free Stuff 'stinks'?

8. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

It does when Kunos is involved.
    Imagine having Battlefield 4 and investing in dlc and addons then getting emailed from the place you put your money with a load of free dlc and addons for Call of Duty :rolleyes: Hence why I'm totally mystified, confused and unable to understand the motives of this free gift. It makes no sense to me as an exclusive user of rF2 to receive content for another platform I have no interest in.... free or not.

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I have URD EGT and PX, got nothing.

About URD, it seems they moved to AC as the base platform and then export it to rF2. I don't see it as a problem as long as they can get the sounds to work as they do in AC, and to get the driving aspect right.

10. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

I respect your opinion but I'm very happy about the C7 which is my
    opinion one of the beautyfull car's we have in rF2.
    If I remember correct kunos payed for the work regardless that on a later timepoint a free release for rF2 will happen.

Please let us not start a AC discussion as I wrote I respect your opinion.

11. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Those who didn't get the email, might actually have gotten it. It originated from an email that I had never seen before. That's how mine got deleted.
    I saw the title as it was being deleted.

12. Justy

Justy Registered

Yes check your spam folders folks. My email was in there, I have never purchased any of the URD content for AC either. Im very grateful to URD for the freebie and of course let's not forget that we got the C7 for free too, so we should be grateful to kunos as well as URD, as alpha bravo quite rightly pointed out.

Edit: Just because we haven't had anything for rF2 yet, doesn't mean we aren't getting anything at all. Urd's Facebook post was quite clear we would get something, but they weren't decided on what or when yet. Patience dudes, good things come to those who wait. :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

13. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Just to tell now. AC got the "indy lights" that is becase it will be a part of formula challenge package wich will include "IL" and "Indy cars" 2015 and we dont plan yet to make the indys to rf2 becase ISI holds the license. Need to talk with Tim about Indy cars 2015 if we can do them for rF2.

For rF2 as free addition we have something that we made for Kunos and there are few more cars in the work for Kunos that we still hold the license to use just like on C7r so i we will bring those cars to rF2.
    Example what i had in my mind for first 2 cars are the bmw M235i cup and the toyota GT86 wich fits nicely to the cup area to.
    There are some cars i cant talk yet about them.

14. Hazi

Hazi Registered

+1 -> GT86 :p

15. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

It is incredibly awesome that the guys at kunos are allowing things like this. Though it makes sense because Stefano says he plays a lot of rF2 in his spare time

16. UnitedRacingDesign

Well that is the deal and with non-exclusive they dont cost so much for them. We are obligated to some things like if we want to release them, it must be 60 days after their DLC is out with that car as example.

17. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

C'mon URD Bring something out that most RF2 racers want ..... V8 Supercars because u guys are the best at modding ......Your car's are supberb........Your income will increase ten fold....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
  18. steviejb

steviejb Registered

Actually, I'd like them to finish what they've started first.

19. UnitedRacingDesign

This is priority. All that is beeing done as side at the moment like the indy light were done by new usser as test.

If there are guys interested thought to join us, we look for basic 3d artist that can fix up model where needed and do the UVs/templates. We are lacking in this area at the moment.

20. UnitedRacingDesign

Would be interested but we have PX up now and we still need to finish the JT5, T5(will probably become 2016) and i think we are going to work on EGT 2016 next year.