[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

open MAS2 , document/rfactor2/suport/tools/MAS2............remove the desktop, and you have the template

2. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

It's actually really easy. Go into rf2, select the car you would like to use, and then click on "Create Dir". Make a not of the "Loose Skin Directory" line. Navigate to that folder and place the .mas file in that folder. You can delete the alt.dds if you'd like. Then go ingame, back to the car's "tuning Menu" and click on the variant arrows till you see the car. The final step is optional, but you can make the car "Stand alone" by clicking on the "Create" and fill in the info. Then it will show up as a selectable car in the list.

Hope this helps :)

View attachment 17614 View attachment 17615 View attachment 17616

3. TVR_Guy

TVR_Guy Registered

Thanks Chris.
    I wasn't aware that the .mas skin files installed the same as the .dds files. Also thanks for the info on creating a selectable car. I was wondering what that button was for.
    Thanks again.

4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

In next days Aura will be released. Its important to get as much feedback as posibile as that physics is a pain with faked hybrid and 4wd.

5. Justy

Justy Registered

Great stuff, very much looking forward to this car. Is there any news from ISI if/when they will implement proper hybrid/electric drive support? I seem to remember they confirmed it was coming, but not heard anything for quite some time.

Cheers
    Justin

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

6. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

Soon, I hope. Absolutely essential.

7. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

i had no clue that they didnt support AWD, not surprised they dont have hybrid support yet. I wonder how different this and the AC versions will feel then

8. UnitedRacingDesign

all wheels support is here but overall its best for rally or so. Hybrid is missing, planned but no idea when.
    In AC we got alot of updates around than and last update.

9. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Great news! :cool:.

10. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

Just wanted to let you know, sellfy has been bugging out and neither I or any of my friends got an email about the PX1 updates in rF2 or AC. Manually going into the site and downloading it worked but we got no alert that there was an update.

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Emails are send out by me. Sometimes they end up in spam. Must be checked to unspam us. Some email providers might block them completly, if that happens its best to write them so they unblock us as i cant do it. Tryed many times allready.

12. Ghanja

Ghanja Registered

Got the mail about the PX update in AC - was there one for rF2 too?

13. UnitedRacingDesign

No, today AC only! Just to be clear.

14. yusupov

yusupov Registered

thanks ales, was wondering the same

15. Savage

Savage Registered

Thanks a lot Alless, greetings from your Assetto Corsa community part. The new update works perfectly with AC 1.2.5, you did a great job with Aura PX1 which is actually the fastest car in the game now.

Can somebody tell me if KERS is already operational at this stage of the mod? 2015 LMPs do not have DRS, right?

I am asking because I am used to push both DRS and KERS buttons on longer straights (for example on pre-finish Nordschleife straight) but do not know if they work now actually.

Alless, and one more thing I would like to ask you, I know this is a WIP project but maybe it is possible to add car and liveries icons (previews) in car selection menu of AC? Thanks.

16. yusupov

yusupov Registered

no DRS, and KERS is implemented with the throttle, no special button. havent tried it yet but there should be an indicator either in the car or AC HUD that shows you how much charge is left.

17. Savage

Savage Registered

There is a vertical bar on the right side of the steering wheel which indicates energy usage. But the Aura is so insanely fast that you barely have time to look anywhere below windshield. BTW, sound is very successful in Aura - a typical diesel roar, turbo whistling and also some other sounds (electric engines I guess). Car is absolutely stunning.

18. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

(no place to talk about PX1 in AC so here is close enough) surprised AC got it first, anyways its very nice. Minor issues with some tracks like spa or le mans having pretty much no energy left after 2 laps. There needs to be a button for it in AC, maybe the ERS isnt recovering enough.

Now im rather interested in seeing the rF2 version, wonder how different it would feel, the torque really slaps you in the face in AC so i wonder if the rF2 does the same thing, as always epic sounds, you guys got to work hard to top it.

sadly though someone doesnt like HLOCH it seems.
    View attachment 17642

19. UnitedRacingDesign

Not the right place for AC stuff. Please keep it out here. There is talk about it in AC forum allready and on racedepartment forum for example.

20. UnitedRacingDesign

New PX version is out.

Aura added, its missing LODs, original sounds are they are beeing converted from AC to rF2 now, cockpit infos but full drivable cockpit and exterior. Please do test it properly, take your time and give us feedback.

And i will be alot unavailable in next week. Going for holiday tomorow with my family as i wasnt anywhere for more than 2 years now. Will come online every day to check thought how are things and to check emails for issues.

Have fun!