Great news from Enduracers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PRC Steve, Apr 17, 2015.

1. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

2. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

3. yusupov

yusupov Registered

so can we get a tally of who has aligned where in the wake of the post-rfactor fallout? i can't keep track; just recall an article by william marsh months ago about how it was up in the air for almost everyone at that time.

Enduracers: rf2
    DRM: AC
    HistorX: undecided?
    CTDP: AC (formula masters)/both?
    MAK: both
    --
    URD: both

im very likely omitting people, its not intentional, i just wasnt around for the rF mod scene.

edit: and this isnt meant to be an AC vs rf2 thing although i guess if the discussion stays focused on the merits of each as a platform thats ok, but i actually just wanted some simple bullet point info...(basically, sorry for potential thread hijack; big thanks to enduracers who imo definitely made the right call here)

4. Associat0r

Associat0r Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
  5. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

HistorX: AC, rF2 undecided :(

https://www.facebook.com/HistorXTeam

6. bwana

bwana Registered

Would love to see these guys take on the challenge that is RF2 , nothing to stop them form doing so in the future and with the advancements in RF2 recently and no doubt into the future we can only hope they do so.

7. Associat0r

Associat0r Registered

Rumor has it that HistorX is leaning towards rF2 though.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
  8. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

32 pixels exists? Not a word since dropping the awesome car and track months ago.

9. JuanitoRPM

JuanitoRPM Registered

¿Any news from OSRM V8Factor?

10. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

ORSM - FVR wouldnt do AC !

They are hardcore racers.

11. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

12. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

VR posted news that they had a car in AC and the team spoke up to point out that they are also looking at rF2 and that some members were pro-rF2 and some were pro-AC. they also pointed out that they actually have more cars in rF2 than AC. But I haven't heard any news from them in a while. I'm not really sure where you saw them say they were committed to AC but on the fence with rF2. Where is your source for that info?

13. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

I was just wondering if Associat0r has some news(link), rumors can easy create uncertainty around HistoriX mod, the only thing I know is that Shelby Cobra is released for AC and that and that HistoriX Team have 4 cars on AC now(Facebook 20. juli 2014). In rF2 there're way more (even a new working UI for this rF2 version was created back on 2012) but still nothing has been decided yet. HistoriX Team has more than a hundred cars to choose from and I hope we see some of them in rFactor2 later this year.

http://www.virtualr.net/shelby-cobra-for-assetto-corsa-0-1-released

:confused:

14. David Wright

David Wright Registered

15. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

Facebook 29 juli 2014, HitoriX Team:
    "With more than a hundred cars to choose from, some of the smaller ones in our mod can surprisingly bring the biggest smiles and fun, especially when driving with friends online."

If anything is unclear to you please use Facebook and ask: https://www.facebook.com/HistorXTeam

:)

16. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

Correct, their current mod for rf1 has hundreds of cars. But going forward any new releases will only contain their scratch cars and right now they don't have that many. Did you read the link above?

Anyways, I didn't realize they released any of their AC content. Has anyone tested their stuff in AC? I'm curious how it compares to their original mod.

17. Mulero

Mulero Registered

Histor has not released any car in AC so it is difficult to know how can behave cars on Assetto over previous versions.

Kunos recently launched the Alfa Romeo GTA, which is one of my favorite cars of Historic GT, and although it does not feel too bad if you feel well below the version 1.96 of Historic GT.

Knowing the talent and passion of the guys HistorX Team am sure that if they decide to make the Historic GT 2.0 in AC will be a great mod, but I doubt it gets to feel half as good as it feels the version 1.96.

18. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

HistorX Team
    20. juli 2014 ·
    "Ps. Just in the case someone thinks we are just trying to create hype around us: let me tell you that all this started as a kind response to someone who wanted to see a specific car on AC (just search Rantam's post there):
    http://www.virtualr.net/shelby-cobra-for-assetto-corsa-0-1-…

This same post has been published here also:
    http://www.virtualr.net/historx-for-assetto-corsa-new-previ… "

Sorry guys I gave wrong info,the_meco & Pankykapus have released a first version of their scratch-made Shelby Cobra mod for Assetto Corsa, not HistoriX Team, someone..............hype......, sorry :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015