[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. oliva18

oliva18 Registered

In championship mode, points goes only to driver have run last stint. Also in stats, you can show only his nickname like if he has ruined all race alone. "Pit" colums don't works for team have driver swap.

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don`t think I will be able to implement it. Too hard with how I`m structuring and calculating data... But I`ll give it a look.

3. oliva18

oliva18 Registered

Thank you again

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.0391. Small changes.

r2la v2.0391
    r2la DEDI v2.0391

Added dropdown to "Remove logs with no time set" button with options to remove all Race, Qualy, Warmup or Practice sessions
    Hotlaps added for Formula ISI 2012 and Flat6 Series

5. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Thx mate once again...

6. hoover

hoover Registered

N/M, tried downloading via wget 8(

Uwe

7. argo0

argo0 Registered

Well done, Nibo. Amazing contribution. Anyone out there racing mostly offline? Post some times in the brilliant offline challenges. Easy to do and fun to try.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

8. DocJones

DocJones Registered

Hi Nibo, I am having issues exporting a report as .html, could you have a look at what might cause it? Had the error with an older version and tried a fresh install using your latest version v2.0391, still the same. Here's a .zip containing a screenshot and the .xml files. Thanks!

9. Carr

Carr Registered

I was put onto this program by Wrxy last night and have spent the last couple of hours reading this thread and playing with the dedi version of the program. It is an amazing program with many great features, Thanks Nibo for putting this together and supporting it.

I did run into a couple of limitations or was unable to work it out when trying to setup the Championship I run. We have multi race and single race events throughout the season, the single races being assigned double points and also have a drop round. The double points rounds I could use the manual override without much trouble, but having to have our multi race events listed individually makes that more difficult. Is there a way to set it up so it accommodates multi race events?

I also didn't like how it automatically pulled all log files from the rF2 folder, so I have it setup in rF1 mode and have a separate folder setup for the log files I want to be published. I am also assuming that the linking of sessions (prac, qual, race) is based on the original file names? Most of my older logs had been renamed for easy identification if I needed to find them, is there a way to link a renamed qual session to a race session or show a relevant qual session in the championship manager?

Thanks again to Nibo and everyone who has helped make the great program what it is today.

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

DocJones, thats because some TeamName tags in your .xml are empty and I made an assumption that that tag can never be empty. I`ll fix that in next update.

Carr,
    No. Thats kind of a core limitation that all championship races must be single events. So if you have race weekend where you race 2-3 races at one track, then you just add them as consecutive rounds of championship. You can play with names for that races to make them more logical/visible. I simply put race number in the name, like Silverstone 1, Silverstone 2...

I can try to introduce per race Points Multiplier with default value of 1. Then for races where you need double points you`ll go to Edit race page and change multiplier to 2 (or any other number you might need).

I`ll try to add "Disable" button to main rF2 path at Options page. You`ll press it and r2la will only take logs from other added directories.

Yes, I agree thats an issue. I`ll try to change how race log searching for its qual log.

11. Carr

Carr Registered

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there any real difference between rF1 and rF2 modes other than needing to be directed to a rF2 install? I have added both rF1 and rF2 log files in rF1 mode and they all appear to be fine and haven't noticed any problems.

I think the manual override on the event points is fine for double point rounds, adding a multiplier would make it easier but it isn't necessary as it works fine already.

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no difference for DEDI version that I can see. In non-DEDI version in rF1 mode Hotlaps and Offline Challenges pages are not available. So you can continue to use rF1 mode to ignore rF2 results directory.

13. DocJones

DocJones Registered

Many thanks for your quick reply, Nibo. I was able to export a report after adding the missing teamnames in the .xml files. :)

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.040. Please report if you spot any bugs.

r2la v2.040
    r2la DEDI v2.040

Changelog:
    - Introduced per race points multiplier. Useful for setting double, triple or other modified points races. Press "Edit Race" button to edit points multiplier.
    - "Edit Race" button now takes directly to Edit Race page without pop-up, to get rid of unnecessary click.
    - Renamed xml files now can be picked up when searching for Qualy logs for Race log
    - Error logs now have multiple select checkboxes
    - Added missing background save to r2la_settings on race options change
    - Fixed error when only one .xml file is in /Results directory
    - Fixed error with non ASCII characters when importing player name and nick from player.json
    - Fixed error if TeamName tag is empty
    - Hotlaps added for Renault Megane Trophy

15. Carr

Carr Registered

Many thanks Nibo, nice update.

Question regarding the renamed xml's for qual and race, do we need to call it anything specific for it to find it?

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No. It its now searching qualys by DateTime tag and session name in .xml contents. But, if it does not find them like this, it will fall back to old way of searching by .xml name (thats for qualys that have not the same DateTime tag, if server was restarted for example). And for old algorithm file names should be intact anyway, so does not matter how you rename them, old fall back will not work.

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There was a bug when "Remove logs without lap times on refresh" and/or "Remove logs without drivers on refresh" where checked. I re-packaged and re-uploaded fixed version to the same links without changing version number (2.040). You`ll need to re-download and reinstall it if you use this feature. Sorry for this.

18. tata007007

tata007007 Registered

ISI!!! this is a game changer! Fantastic offline abilities. Contact Nibo and implement this tool in rFactor 2. We need Statistic centrum in rR2.

19. gt40

gt40 Banned

Hello, Nibo. Just for fun I tried to see if this tool in rF1 mode would work with Automobilista and it appears to work most of the time with some errors with some files as expected but maybe not to much effort to make work with AMS? If you are interested in making it AMS compatible and need tester I will be happy to provide screenshots and files and sure others will also. Thanks.

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Send me the files with errors, I`ll see what I can do. I don`t have Automobilista unfortunately.