Nice vid from empty box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adrianstealth, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiko0602

kiko0602 Registered

its not about positive or negative review i dont care(i know what im want)..if he have knowledge and he know how to race(probably he do),he will come online and help people in other ways..and help people join online racing.if he cares about sims
    we didnt have all this stuff in racing games like today and still we raced and have very good times.i didn say we dont need this stuff people asking,but go and race and let isi do their job(or any other dev)

if we have few finished products it will stay the same,people will find more things to argue.. at the end someone will like more mercedes then bmw,some pizza with this then that.
    again its not atack on EB,its about to many people know much and nobody racing,all writers here.im not the fastest guy here but at least im racing with some realy good guys here.and you missing the fun
    its to me like people are shame to go online and if they see faster guys they off..especially writers on forum(not all of course),its easier to write i gues :)

find people to race and they will help you to become better and make sim expiriance better for you..time and practice is all you need if you like racing

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

On one hand there is a "need" for reviews, as we have nowadays vid material of this game to watch (what speaks for itself) and when it´s argumented properly you
    can have an impression, at least when the game is crap.
    On the other hand, reviews are often bought or otherwise distorted, or so much subjective that it makes indeed no sense!
    What not means that reviews can´t be objective IMO.
    Nevertheless I wouldn´t name this EB video a "review" at all.

Espacially rF2 is suffering from this "review" thing, as (like everybody knows) it seems to be popular to bash (or avoid it at all) it.

In the end I am the opinion that people should make an impression for themselves, - that´s why Demo´s exist!

3. stonec

stonec Registered

Yeah that is absolutely true, most game reviews on big sites are more or less bought. Which makes independent small reviewers like Empty Box more credible sources.

4. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

QFT

5. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Sorry I can't resist but damn just imagine if ISI updated the 60s F3 vehicles and made that the demo...

6. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Unfortunately there is still the temptation to maximize eyeballs...

7. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

The video is positive for rf2, so why a lot of you are so negative about EB?!

8. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Who is? Some may not like him, but what I read here is mostly not, or not related to him.

Unfortunately ISI isn´t that wise, or have no plan, or both, or none..... don´t know and don´t care really anymore.

9. msportdan

msportdan Banned

one word JEALOUSY..

10. schigara

schigara Registered

11. naifexx

naifexx Registered

Please let us learn how to take criticism as a push for improvement. Thank you

12. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

That's what one would hope for.

As far as I can tell, there's just a few people commenting (since the dawn of time, regardless of product, location, forum, Web site, etc) who are unable to do that. I don't know if they were never corrected as children, or told they were doing something wrong when they would draw on the walls with permanent markers, or stuffed play dough up their nose, or are merely upset about being weaned when they left for college, but a few people reeeeeally need to mature and accept other people's opinions. Don't you think? Because it will really annoy me to have to adopt them all and work on teaching right and wrong via vBulletin.

I just actually adopted a 5 year old, because he needed saving from where he was. He's got a lot of problems and frankly, I often feel the same issues in gaming communities as he displays.

Thankfully, ISI itself appreciates that people have opinions. Abuse, trolling or immaturity for or against our product? Not so much. Arguing aggressively and blindly on our behalf against a solid opinion like EB has always presented? Pisses me off no-end. I'm hoping some people will work on that, because a good opinion for or against, and a considered one, is the only thing I bother listening to in threads like this. The hatred seething out between breaths is a great way to make yourself ignored.

I'll close this thread now. I guess this will be like sending my three-year-old onto timeout. Hopefully (that is, with much hope), those who can see past my humor and sarcasm can understand how bloody annoying this is and will stop pushing the self destruct button before you're forced to leave this community for good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.