Build 946 SDK

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Juergen Muench, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Juergen Muench

Juergen Muench Registered

Hi,

There is a problem in the 946 SDK I´ve edited the Garage Spots, but I can´t get to the previous menu I stick in this Garage Spot menu. I couldn´t find something to go back to the previous menu, so I hit ESC.
    The last Garage Spot were shown was the 67/2 so I think there is a problem which causes that not all Garage Spots and the back button were shown.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I just tested and had the lists working fine with grid spots and garage spots 1 -> 70 (140 total garage spots) - there is still a Back option down the bottom.

What I do find when using these long lists is that clicking Back makes the list go blank. To get the menu options to appear I have to play with the scroll bar by trying to drag it upwards, and even though it doesn't look any different I can then scroll up and see the menu. Not sure if that's what you're referring to?

3. Juergen Muench

Juergen Muench Registered

Yes, that thing with the scroll bar is something else :)

My problems are in the Garage Spot and Pit Spot places.
    Is in the *.gdb no Max_Player assigned, I have the issue that 67/2 is the last Garage Spot I can place and that there is no "back" button on the bottom of the list. Also in the Pit Spot menu I can assign 52 places only and next there is a "N/A" line and then follows the "<-- back" line.
    Is in the *.gdb Max_Player a value between 52 and 66, I have just the problem with the Pit Spot menu.
    Is the value smaller than 52, I have no problems.

I can handle with that now, because I won´t need that much of Pit and Garage Spots (at that time hopefully ;) ).
    It´s the same in the Starting Spots as in Pit Spots. I can´t assign more than 52 Spots per hand, but with auto assign there will be 104 Starting Spots assigned.

Maybe someone else have the same problems :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  4. Phathry25

Phathry25 Registered