Indy Car 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bkircher, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

thanks Chris this lightening words

2. Hash

Hash Registered

Is CART mod for Rf2 still on the cards?, that excites me far more than a modern version, and is fantastic in GSCE.

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

The one guy with all the stuff seemed to have lost interest months ago (around May).

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I lost all interest in mods, in remote is a Indycar mod, why v1.65 and no thread, no readme, no nothing.

Don't even know what you downloading.

Oh now I do that I wasted 300mb downloading, it is Dallara with a skin pack not a Indycar mod.

FFS !

The remote launcher is starting to look like a bitza ( bits of this, bits of that )

I hope in future sims ISI validates all uploads first and make people include links and readmes.

5. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Or have the mod information displayed so you can judge whether or not to download.

6. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

+1

I still lean towards validation of some sort and a tick box for validated content along with the ISI/3PA one.

I am pretty sure experts in the community would be willing to beta test mods for certain compliance.

Community Compliant content would be Get Mod and announced, others would not.

All I see that could lead to is more people making the extra effort and better outcome for all.

Sounds harsh but it is 2016, pretty most every international hobby you care to name have official bodies, dues, compliance and ethics charters.....even knitting clubs.

7. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I rather have forced information fields to be filled, than some system that would rely solely on free time from certain people, or something that could raise the cost. If you liked someone's mod at one point, a new mod from them could be something you are willing to try again. Or the opposite, you know what content to immediately rule out based on your preferences.

8. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

Instead of posting about it over and over and over and over and over and over again...why don't you start it up, get your experts together and see if modders submit there stuff to you for approval... if you don't want to do it maybe you should just st*u about it :eek:

9. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Have a mental attack, go on rant rant rant lol

gessus ffs turn me off go away do something else

and you don't it like the idea, well STIFF CHATTER !@!

p :)

10. stonec

stonec Registered

The proposed system already exists, it's called Steam Workshop. It would be madness & stupidity from ISI (a sim, not a website developer) to create a rivaling complex platform now that mods have finally found a place with ratings, easy downloading etc.