Formula Principal (F1 2015). Need help.

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by JoSe_11, Mar 3, 2015.

1. JoSe_11

JoSe_11 Registered

Hi guys. I´m making a F1 2015 mod. We are only two people on this project I have a lots of troubles to put a car ingame So I decided to look a little help to make a great mod and why not work on future projects together. Basically I'm looking for the following:
    -Someone help me put the car in the game because it is where most problems have.
    -Someone who can make sounds that have always used the Formula ISI
    If anyone else is interested in helping, either with 3D , 2D or physical , also would be happy to receive them. Send me a PM o post here if you are interested.
    Some previwes of the mod:

FW37:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45672917/FW37WIP1.jpg

Vettel Helmet:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45672917/Vettel.jpg
    3D: https://skfb.ly/CZVn

2. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Hi Jose,

I'm from "the other F1 2015 mod" Alesander Rodrigo and I are making.
    Do I understand correctly you are building this on the FISI mod? We too and so I can give a few pointers.

I have to be honest; physics and sound are "pretty much okay" now but me sharing that with you, would result in 2 of the same mods...... I don't think you would want that.

However; I did got it working ingame and so I can try to help you with that.
    Tell me the problem and I can compare to how my mod got in the game; maybe we find something.

3. JoSe_11

JoSe_11 Registered

The only thing I've taken from Formula ISI is sound and the driver. All other things are made from scratch.
    The main problem when I put the car in the game are the suspensions , because the car never goes in the correct position

4. Leonardo1962

Leonardo1962 Registered

Avoid to get any face below y< zero. I noticed rF2 calculates an vertical offset to the vehicle, if any part of the geometry is designed below zero in y direction. Even headlight beam or suspension parts may cause this effect, if their y value goes under the undertray ~ zero.

Good luck and success.

Leonardo (Peter) ;)

5. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Sorry Jose, in that case I can't help you as I'm struggling enough myself with the suspension.
    I thought you meant getting things in the rfcmp to get it running.

I took an existing suspension and worked my way back with baby steps........working a total of one year now on it but almost completely rewritten.
    But again; had a good starting point and one little change.....trail and error.
    Steering and pushrods are the bastards still to do.
    But I haven't "manufactured" anything.

6. chappielike2009

chappielike2009 Registered

Go to rfactor2 mods on facebook and send a message.

7. Dux

Dux Registered

Can you please send me the Helmet files? Only that so i can recreate his helmet for F1 2014 mod of rF2 since there is no other