Hello ISI, we seriously need updates on certain cars please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tr3voRR, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Tr3voRR

Tr3voRR Registered

Can we expect an update to these cars please ?

- formula Renault 2014 (also could you categorize it under Renault in the UI please).

- Indy cars

- the Williams Formula Renault (bring it to your 2015 standards in quality, add your new awesome helmets, fix the hands and arms going thru the car and put it in a logical spot in the UI, Williams I guess).

- the Marussia 2012 (there's black holes, the arms go thru the car, also either put your new helmet or if possible, actually have the real helmet used in 2012 by the two drivers.

What I wrote down are mostly visual stuff but obviously I also mean all the new stuff you brought with all the new updates.

Cheers and thank you.

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Hm, maybe these glitches exist on that cars, however that are the ones that come last in my mind for update (exception: Indycar).
    The first that comes to my mind is the Megane! That aaaaawwwful, crappy ex-sound!!!
    I avoid using this fine to drive car because I can´t stand this buzzing.

3. eltidi

eltidi Registered

what updates do you want with the formula renault, seems like the most updated car to me. The indy is the one that definitely need an update and more data on the physics model. The others I have no real experience with. them.

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Do you mean the Williams Formula 2..?

5. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Registered

I know the top gear needs lengthening, it hits the limiter early on some tracks. I read something months ago about them fixing it but nothing has happened, would use this mod more often if this did not happen

6. Tr3voRR

Tr3voRR Registered

Yes the williams formula 2 and by 2015 standards I mean all the new stuff they implemented in the game engine. It might sound silly, but the helmets are awful... I like the latest one they introduced and I was surprised they didn't put it for the skip barker...

7. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

+1 on improving Megane sound, the mod is excellent to drive but the sound is really a weakness.

8. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Anyone got popcorn?

9. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

IMHO ISI need to update first historical cars. Look at them! it seems they come from previous century! ;)

(popcorn I agree)

10. Tr3voRR

Tr3voRR Registered

If I am not mistaken, their next update is the brahbam and I know it's silly but I wish they would have put the new helmet on the skip barber update... What do you mean by popcorn ?

11. Daytona 675

Daytona 675 Registered

12. Tr3voRR

Tr3voRR Registered

13. Daytona 675

Daytona 675 Registered

I am very patient, I do not count the months. :p

14. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Popcorn means getting popcorn so we can watch the inevitable fights which are bound to ensue over next cars to get updates.

Nice joke about historics but truth be told they are not only the best vehicles in rF2 but also simply translate better to sim racing than other vehicles. Additionally, they are the most broken (yes they are the best regardless) especially the Howston's which can't even have fuel usage with AI. That is the king of all bugs so far IMO. OK let 'r rip...back to popcorn.

15. Tr3voRR

Tr3voRR Registered

How old are you ? what kind of adult would even start saying "anyone got popcorn"... you're creating a problem just by saying ridiculous thing like that ! Nobody has started any fights... which by the way would be pathetic to "fight" on a forum.

16. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered