Mountain Peak Speedway v1.1 Now Available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Valter Cardoso

Valter Cardoso Registered

Arghhh....had a test race for a endurance champ scheduled in Sepang for FEB.....now i need to redo all the posters to charlotte.....damn you. :cool:

2. stonec

stonec Registered

I bet the AI wall collision issue was also due to this old build. You should always tests new content with latest build, it makes no sense why newer content should be backwards compatible with many months old builds.

3. Foxiol

Foxiol Registered

Lovely track. Great job ISI team and thank you! ;)

PS: I'm using build 906 and the track works fine. (not using 910 because I don't have auto installer and I installed a SSD with build 906 one day before 910 was released...going to wait for a more "evolved" build)

4. Tony

Tony Registered

Done a few laps tonight, nice to see you on track hex :)

For the Road Course the pit-exit line is actually not a line at all, but is where the pitlane meets the track at right-angles - this will certainly concentrate the mind when rejoining mid-race - for the the pit-exiter & the racer taking turn 1 at speed :D

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I hope the other road course layouts will get added later (a la iRacing). The kart tracks are a great addition.

6. sg333

sg333 Registered

I'd love to see the chicane bypass layout, the tarmac is already there. It would really open the track up to faster cars, as that whole section is very tight.

7. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Great to see you on track as well Tony. A sweet all American combo with the RC and the URD Vette. Stars and stripes for the win! :D I'm really in the mood for that kind of racing after having watched the Daytona 24 last weekend. :)

8. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

not used the track yet ( awaiting Rf2 oculis rift support) , but from the vid I think layout is the same except this config is using a right left turn ( after 3rd bend on infield) that Iracing dosn't on the standard road course, might be easy to give the option to not include it,
    not sure if it's the intention to release that ( I'm not moaning as this looks like a super release with various options etc)

ps if there noticeable slight drop grooves in the left hand side of track (very close to the wall) on entry to infield on the left hand side/1st left ? ( they can unsettle the car when pushing ......but can feel great)

9. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

I have the issue in ModDev b910, not in SinglePlayer b910 !! An idea?

10. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I really like the track so far :) As I expected, I like the karting track way better then Quebec (layout-wise), and I have had a blast on it allready. Had some difficulty with it at the beginning, but was getting better and better on it (as did my setup :p default one is to twitchy for me).

And I liked the road course as well, once I finally found my way onto the track (starting in the dark to see the ferriswheel lights, and then not turning on your headlights, and not looking at the AI..... isn't that good of an idea :D )

So thanks ISI, for this track :)

11. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

You have updated the dev from dev corner?

12. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Yes, I'm in b910

13. Adrian

Adrian Registered

Has anyone entered the pit lane at full speed on the reverse kart layout by accident, screw that last corner... ;)

14. Pepstain

Pepstain Registered

Nice track, the road course is very funny with the Toyota Celica GTO.;)
    Is Mountain Peak a not official replica of a real speedway? Charlotte Motor Speedway for example?

15. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

Great track, thanks ISI. The kart track is awesome!

16. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

It's a hybrid of Charlotte and a fantasy track. :)

17. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

found a bug yesterday while qualifying on the road course. if you go on the oval instead of entering turn 1 and do some laps on the oval the qualifying session doesn't end as long as iam on the oval course. I get a lap does not count message but the qualifying session also doesn't end and i never get a checkered flag as long as iam not hitting esc and going back to garage or finishing a lap on the road course.

18. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Turn 1 CARNAGE with the AI :D those Tire Bundles have claimed a few on the first few laps in a practice race, thankfully settled down after that.
    Operation 12Hour Endurance (X2 Day/Night Cycle) will commence shortly, decided against a 24hour race....for now...

19. Pepstain

Pepstain Registered

Thx for info, I saw similarities.

20. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered