Need pre-alpha testers for Simmunity's first Offline Championship products

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by P.S.R., Jan 16, 2015.

1. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Simmunity's Offline Championship products combine complex logic and innovative ideas to support both established and entirely new forms of sim racing competition.

The first two products will be the Solo AI Championship and the Interactive Offline Championship.

The Solo AI Championship and the Interactive Offline Championship are both raced in rFactor 2 single player race sessions against AI competitors.

Solo AI Championship points are calculated based on finishing position relative to AI drivers while Interactive Offline Championship points are calculated based on total race time relative to other drivers who are racing independent Solo AI Championships.

Testers will be asked to execute very specific and coordinated scenarios and to keep what they see confidential until notified otherwise. They are also expected to have a lot of fun :)

Please PM me if interested and I will provide additional details about next steps.

Many thanks in advance :D

2. Matt A

Matt A Registered

Hello

This sounds VERY interesting and an opportunity I would love to take you up on. Ill PM you shortly :)