Megane Cup Race at LRP- Sunday Jan 18

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Guy Moulton, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

[​IMG]

VSCR is holding a pre-season race with the WSGT2 Megane cars at ISI's LRP. We are doing pre-season races in prep for our upcoming Cup series.

-60 mins
    -75% damage
    -same assists real cars use
    -see www.virtualsportscarracing.com for more info.

Our league credo is to race clean #1 and fast #2. If you can race clean and race fair, this is the place for you. We expect people to show up practiced and ready to race- our server is up 24/7 for anyone to use. It is open all week but passworded for the race. We drop the green flag on the first weekend practice session at 16.00 GMT, 11:00AM Eastern US.

[​IMG]

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Sounds good, I might be in :)

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

We'd love to have you back for some racing with us! This was to be a regular points race, but the group decided they wanted an extra preseason race. The Megane Cup will start 2 weeks after this race.

4. Depco

Depco Registered

I'm looking forward to the race. Hope to finish better than last. LOL

5. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

TWS was a different sort of race. I wanted to test the limit of the engine, but that sound of the bumblebee bouncing on the rev limiter was enough to drive me nuts! LRP is all about the suspension though. Chris and CJ have lit up the Liveracers timing, I'm not sure anyone will be able to touch them. But they have something like 200 laps on the server (up 24/7 by the way)- they have put a lot of work in for this race.

6. SimonJ

SimonJ Registered

Looking forward to the race :)

7. Depco

Depco Registered

LRP is always a challenge for me. It should be a good test to see if I can keep a consistent time.

BTW, For those of you racing with other leagues, feel free to fly your league tags here. A good league rivalry is alright by us. I fly my VSCR colors when I race on other tracks and league servers. If anything I would like to eventually see a multi-class, multi-league race. Maybe even a series. Here's to hoping.

8. DEK

DEK Registered

Yes im in, too. Looking forward to this track. Alway challenging and exiting for me. Please join us for some good quality racing with friendly guys wanting to have a great racing time.

9. Depco

Depco Registered

Guy, If a person wanted to join us on Sunday how would they get the Password for the server?

10. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Do I need to sign-up for this race or do I find the password from your forum?

11. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

To race in the rf2 championship, you have to be a registered member of the forum. Then post in the introduction thread then you'll have access to the race thread.

we do not require race sign ups, all members may join any race. We have a race thread for every race for discussion, setup and driving tips and general complaining LOL

12. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Another way to join a race is if you know someone who races with us regularly. We can authorize a new driver if an existing active member can vouch for him.

of course, anyone who wants to race has to be prepared. If someone shows up, doesn't know the track or car and is clueless on track, he will be asked to come back for the next race and retire from today's event.

Race auditing (just spectating) is always welcome as well

13. canastos

canastos Registered

Of course I'm in for this race; good clean racing guaranteed ;) (and Europe friendly timing)

byyyyyyyyye

14. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

It's a Euro-friendly time and it's a good time for those in the US, especially if you work shift work. We have one regular driver who works 2nd shift and this is perfect for him.

The best time so far is a blistering 2:00.689!!