UI

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Rino1970, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Rino1970

Rino1970 Registered

I hope that ISI gives us an option to revert back to the old UI.I don't like this new look.

2. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

I am pretty sure I saw an option for that in the launcher?

3. Rino1970

Rino1970 Registered

yah but it doesn't work

4. Matt A

Matt A Registered

I like the new design. Its been one of the things people complain about with regards to rf2. Maybe you should give it a chance :)

5. canastos

canastos Registered

When you say you don't like it, I guess you mean the Launcher, because ingame User Interface (UI) hasn't changed. It's not possible to change Launcher's look, but in Launcher there is an option to revert (ingame) User Interface to default, because that's the one that can be changed ;)

byyyyyyyyye

6. Rino1970

Rino1970 Registered

I don't have to give it a chance, when you see something you don't like ,you don't like it.The launcher is not very popular with a lot of people I race with.If you like it ,you like it ,if you don't you don't.To each their own.I just was wondering if there will be an option, in the near future to change it.rF1 was always the same and rarely changed.rF2 is still not finalized, I understand that,but keeping things like the launcher and the look of the game the same is a good thing IMO.Changing the other stuff to make the sim more realistic is a good thing but if the launcher isn't broken then why fix it.:)

7. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

My guess would be that the launcher was changed because the UI is about to change. More than likely the UI will have much the same design, very clean and simple colors, some simple intuitive icons, that sort of stuff.

8. stonec

stonec Registered

The launcher was nothing but 3 buttons + updater before, this new launcher is improved in every way unless you miss the car pictures of old one (which were of some old 2012 content). There won't be an option to change back naturally, as this new launcher came with new features. Now you can actually download ISI tracks directly from launcher, which is a MAJOR improvement. So I'm not sure why they would support old launcher when this new one finally solves problem of downloading everything easily.

9. Rino1970

Rino1970 Registered

It is better in some way's yes and I'm an IT guy so I'm already use to it.A little more color or contrast would help.Like I said in one of the previous post, a lot of people don't like it.I'm sure ISI will finalize it with a little more eye candy in later updates.

10. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Yeah perhaps some of the buttons in the launcher are a bit too 'vague'. The buttons that launch off- and online mode should maybe be more visible?