Fanatec Base V2 Codes Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hype_Z, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Hype_Z

Hype_Z Registered

Hello,

I have two codes to give away in the North America region. Let me know if interested. (You need to have an account for Fanatec Webshop, that's the e-mail required for the transfer).

Btw, the V2 is absolutely amazing ;)

Cheers,

-Seb

2. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Congrats on the CSW V2 seb. :)

What wheel did you upgrade from?

3. Hype_Z

Hype_Z Registered

Thanks! I upgraded from the V1 but before that had a G25.

4. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Sweet. So what's your impressions in terms of overall ffb strength and ffb detail compared to your V1?

5. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

This

P.S. I am interested in this as I am planning on getting one. Thanks.

6. RÄI

RÄI Registered

I am interested but I live in the Canary Islands and I think buying one. Thanks

7. Hype_Z

Hype_Z Registered

Well, first off I was rather disappointed with the V1 (at least I sold it at a profit), the fact that you pay 500+ for a piece of kit that overheats and lacks a bit in overall force (at least for me, talking Karts and Forumla cars) I find they fixed everything they needed to fix versus the V1, which makes me a very happy simracer :) Things such as: the FFB fade (played long 4-6 hour sessions and the FFB was as crisp as in the beginning), the internal friction (the wheel moves incredibly smooth, yes I deal a lot in absolutes :), the force feedback strength is insane (I usually like to sweat after 4-5 laps in a formula car and this wheel delivers), the wheel doesn't make a sound!!! It felt so foreign at the beginning and then you realize how smooth and silent it moves (they finally removed the annoying squeak from the glass, hurra!)

In terms of details, I turned down the STM value (thanks Spinelli) and the NSX feels alive, the road bumps are subtle but very precises and recognizable. While in the Formulas the wheel shakes around and follows the bumps in the road very well. The only problem is with the kerbs and offroad when it shakes me off my rig... This doesn't happen in Project Cars, Assetto or LFS.

So yeah, overall I'm in love with Fanatec all over again :)

Spinelli PM your e-mail address and I'll transfer the Code.

RÄI - It has to be the NA region :( but its a great wheel.

-Seb

8. RÄI

RÄI Registered

ok thanks