Activation problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ForthRight, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ForthRight

ForthRight Registered

I wouldn't normally post something like this on the forums as I understand you're supposed to do it through emailing support.

Anyway, I upgraded my computer/reinstalled windows and I have run out of activations for rFactor 2. On Friday I emailed both renewals@rfactor.net and activations@rfactor.net (with my order number and an explanation of the problem) but 5 days later I still haven't had a reply and my activations still haven't been reset - therefore I can't play rFactor on my newly upgraded PC. I'm sure you'll agree this is no laughing matter.

I remember requiring activations to be reset back in the rFactor 1 days and ISI did this very quickly, so I'm not sure why it is taking so long this time. And yes I am posting on the forum in hope someone will actually notice it.

Thank you for your time.
    craigcookson@hotmail.co.uk

2. ForthRight

ForthRight Registered

Does anyone know if ISI are on vacation or something?

That's not a sarcastic comment - I'm genuinely wondering because I can't seem to get any response from them. :confused:

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

I know Tim wasn't working yesterday, from a Tweet he posted. You'll probably get a response soon, I'm sure.

4. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

My friend has been waiting for two weeks with no response, although I don't think this is much of a comfort.

Two weeks seem more like a technical issue ISI is not aware of. I don't suppose many people take 2 weeks of holidays at beginning of December.

5. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Even though theres a technical issue the least you can do is respond.

6. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

Unless they're not aware of it - for example they do not receive notification about new emails from these two accounts.

But my guess is that they check these emails manually and just haven't got to it recently. Which would be a shame (on them), since it's their responsibility.

7. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

8. ForthRight

ForthRight Registered

Thanks, I'll probably just try to PM him. Still no response by email.