Santa 'tis nearly xmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bwana, Dec 1, 2014.

1. bwana

bwana Registered

I could compile a long list of wish cars but think for the natural growth of the modding community my wish is for the tyre contact patch fix so that wip and new creations can go ahead with confidence. Also wouldn't mind the next urd update as well.

2. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

I want the new generation of casual sim racers to commit to developing their skills, knowledge and experience and then contribute to participation rates of quality online races.

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This. :)

4. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Santa please, Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Panoz Esperante GTLM GT2 and Ford Maverick.

5. Richard Chmielewski

Richard Chmielewski Registered

mmmmmm Maverick.

6. Emery

Emery Registered

I'm expecting Cobra for Christmas, maybe new rules package. Then towards the end of January there'll be stock cars with oval & definitely new rules package to coincide with Daytona.

7. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I have high hopes, updates and new content can't be that far away, can it? I'm mainly waiting for a new build and updates to old content. Let it be merry Christmas! :)

8. doug484

doug484 Registered

Not saying this is what I want, but I'm going to bet there will be nothing until sometime in January.

Most people are off work this week at next - the IT dept where I work has ~75% of the people off this week or next.

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Your guess is perhaps the closest to what will happen. The Nascars will likely be released packaged with the two tracks so it isn't just more pieced, disjoint content, and who knows what finishing touches are needed for all. Above all for them to be released there needs to be the tire contact patch update, and maybe even some realroad work. Who knows, maybe the tire patch is getting good progress but realroad is ways off the desired, so at best we might get a core build update addressing some plagues from b880 and nothing more.

I'll guess the earliest any goodies only rolling out for Christmas v2 in February (my birthday) :p

10. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

I changed my mind. I would rather old stuff be updated than for more incomplete stuff to be released prematurely. I simply don't see how the math can work out where old content gets updated if new also unfinished stuff keeps getting released.

11. doug484

doug484 Registered

I think a lot of people agree with this. I understand trying to appeal the widest possible groups of racers, but you can't build a skyscraper on a wobbly base.

12. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

We might see a new build soon with some new stuff coming along with it. There's a chance. :) I have high hopes for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  13. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Lol "Ronnie - the Inside Man"

14. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Coal.... because you have all been BAD!!! :p

[​IMG]

15. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Lol. I live in Silesia region. South part of Poland. It is a coal eldorado. No kidding :D

16. bwana

bwana Registered

Busy little Elves !! Thanks Santa . 906:)

17. PetraGTC

PetraGTC Registered

Many thanks for build 906, been waiting for this present. Now my xmas presents are complete :)