thursmasters wheel vs fanatec pedals v2

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by theguardianss, Nov 17, 2014.

1. theguardianss

theguardianss Registered

i am user rFactor2 and I have a problem like wheel wear a thursmaster T500RS and this week I bought a new pedalboard Fanatec clubsportspedalsv2 did the installation on your computer and it was all right but when entering rfactor 2 does not detect the FANATEC pedal and no worked but the wheel thursmasters working properly so I went to the menu setting controls and the only way that worked me the wheel (thursmasters) and pedals (FANATEC) was correctly LOAD / plick CONTROLLER tO LOAD / FANATEC CSR wHEEL
    but leave the forcefeddback circuit goes horribly wrong and the forces are very strange I have irrational

can be used in rFactor2 a flyer of a brand and a pedal of a different brand ??? will be able to do in the future ?? thank you very much

hola soy usuario de rfactor2 y tengo un problema como volante uso un thursmaster t500rs y esta semana me he comprado la nueva pedalera de fanatec clubsportspedalsv2 hice la instalacion en el ordenador y fue todo correcto pero al entrar a rfactor 2 no detectaba la pedalera fanatec y no funcionaba pero el volante thursmasters funcionaba correctamente asi que fui al menu de setting controls y la unica forma de que me funcionaran el volante(thursmasters) y pedales(fanatec) correctamente era LOAD/PLICK CONTROLLER TO LOAD/FANATEC CSR WHEEL
    pero al salir al circuito el forcefeddback va muy mal y las fuerzas son muy extrañas he irracionales

se puede usar en rfactor2 un volante de una marca y una pedalera de otra marca diferente???se podra hacer en el futuro??muchas gracias

2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Yes, I use a fanatec wheel with homemade pedals that have a Bodnar board in them and it works just fine.

3. coops

coops Banned

i use fanatec CSW v1 with Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Pro and have no issues.

4. theguardianss

theguardianss Registered

good morning I still have the problem and not cosigo solucinarlo here I leave a video so you can see the problem
    I've been talking to some users of g27 with FANATEC pedal and not have to change any of the settings of rfacto2 to put FANATEC pedal but I have to change parameters in setting to detect my FANATEC pedal and consequently forcefeedback and self-centering wheel go horribly wrong
    is possible that this is a failure of the setting controller ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqTHgYfrcXI&list=UU10W4a0Biv9WAksl6UayTGA

buenos dias sigo con el problema y no cosigo solucinarlo aqui os dejo un video para que veais el problema
    he estado hablando con algunos usuarios de g27 con pedalera fanatec y no tienen que cambiar nada de los settings de rfacto2 al poner la pedalera fanatec pero yo tengo que cambiar parametros en setting para que me detecte la pedalera fanatec y en consecuencia el forcefeedback y autocentrado del volante van muy mal
    es posible que se trate de un fallo del controller????

5. Jamie Shorting

I think you are expecting your pedals to work without assigning them. You first have to assign your throttle, brake and clutch to get them to work. From what I see the software is able to see your pedals.

6. theguardianss

theguardianss Registered

thank you very much for the help that was the problem actually funny thing is that when you select other settings work correctly but hey what matters already solved so thank you very much for everything and greetings

7. Jamie Shorting

You're welcome, I'm glad you got it sorted out.