Honda NSX 1991 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Oct 10, 2014.

1. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Well I can have my say now, it is best thing since sliced bread and the F3 Eve lol

What I mean to say is the Vette, NSX and Clio are a notch a above the rest of the tintops ....imho

Factor in the others may well receive updates and more features on top .......... well.

==========

I always been interested why sims have always had excess latitude in garage setups.

I can't envisage a 1966 F3 having anywhere near the setup freedom I have.

That for me makes all the stuff you guys talk about redundant.

2. hammer666

hammer666 Registered

We know. :)

It's not that it's dreadful per se, it's much much better than some of the other content for example, but since then we've had the vette's which ramped up expectations by having such fantastic squeal sounds.
    They vettes just sound more natural to me, and less like wind blowing through trees, which is what I hear when driving the NSX.

I'd be happy with a personal mod that swapped the nsx tire sounds for the vettes.
    It's not a criticism, just an awareness that there is something newer now and a desire to see others brought up to that high standard.

3. Some1

Some1 Registered

Hm, it is always a dilemma of what looks/feels/sounds realistic to someone vs. what actually is realistic :) Also, humans have a nice ability to get used to stuff.

And it might be that the tire squeal of the Corvettes is actually not realistic. I don't know, I have very little personal experience tire squeals :)

4. Yotan

Yotan Registered

This car mod is very sturdy when crash.