ASR Formula Open Wheel Classic

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Sderenno, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Lazarou

Lazarou Registered

A lap in the 412T2. Thank you so much for this great car.

2. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

new physic coming soon

3. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

4. ggpiucco

ggpiucco Registered

Awesome! Thanks!
    Any "changelog" from the previous version?

5. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

meticulous care of some details by Alesanchez and new physics. most of users preferred physics of the first version of 92 mod, so we decided to make something that approached in the feelings, but without some of the characteristics of modern F1.

6. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

:(

7. Sherwin92

Sherwin92 Registered

I'm looking forward to giving it a try later today, it's looking stunning as always anyway!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5110 met Tapatalk

8. Nelson

Nelson Registered

One of the most beautiful F1 machinery ever built. Grazie mille!

9. Chimango

Chimango Registered

Hi, i have two questions:

1) Yesterday I wrote a comment thanking ASR team as well as showing them a minor bug regarding damaged car textures and it is not showing here in forum, any ideas why?

2) Today i updated to current build 998 and now my ASR OW 92 MOD is not showing in game although it is confirmed INSTALLED by RF2 Launcher. Again any ideas why?

Thx in advance for your reply.

10. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I feel like the default setup asking -3.5 at the front and -1.5 to be the base is too much, when trying to go more respectable and lower levels the tires heat up too much and the laptimes are reasonably impacted. Trying to lap Interlagos by lap 4 my tires were overheating too quickly and mixed in with wear at the front (about a block gone) the car was very cumbersome. I was lapping in the high 1:15's on light/almost medium realroad.

Spotted this clipping on driver forearm
    View attachment 17756

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
  11. Chimango

Chimango Registered

Please:

Anyone lost this MOD after last 998 build? Am i the only one?

12. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

somethings wrong in historic version, uninstall it.

Historic version is an update made by Frenky, i hope to have a little time to find what don't work with this build.

13. Chimango

Chimango Registered

It works now :eek:

TANTE GRAZIE!

14. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

after watching your video...

sure base setup is not good with your driving style, deliberately I made understeer to make the rear of the car more stable, this with regard to the setup, just increase the front wing to increase the load, also lowering the car always in front for cambire of all behavior. I also see that you are using a driving style "as Alonso", using very steering wheel input, I usually try not to understeer ever, using the angle needed, and possibly reducing the speed so as not to scramble the tires.

15. Lazarou

Lazarou Registered

Before I even read your comment Sderenno of Gui's video I immediately thought it look's like Alonso in the '05 & '06 Renault, masses of understeer and lock but grips. I really like the 0.4.5 version so I not sure if I want to update, is Gui's video a fair representation of the front end of the car now or is it as you suggest setup and style? It certainly does not look like the real footage below.

16. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

The video was with wings 22-22

17. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

0.4.5 physic is a copy-paste from other car to publish first release, but rear does not transmit any sensation to the wheel, also under braking the front of the car to coast slips straight.

Now, at the moment the real problem of ours cars are the tires, implement tires is something really complicated that requires data and knowledge hardly to find. I hope that somehow ISI will sooner or later realize some tires that best suited to these cars and with small changes can be integrated into all of ours releases.

18. Lazarou

Lazarou Registered

I will have a drive of the updated car tonight after work. It would be great if ISI could help you implement some new tyres as your cars are already fantastic. I really appreciate all your work in fact as I have just been paid I will send you another donation so you can a few birra's on me. Grazie mille!

19. Chimango

Chimango Registered

Guys, just to let you know there is a bug with textures. When a car gets damaged the beautiful paint is replaced by a black carbon one. The thing is that even if i start again from the garage or also a new session, the texture stays black. For example i crashed during practice, after that i go to the qualy or the race and still no textures like shown in screenshot. Same happens with AI.

[​IMG]

If i want to have my original paint i have to restart weekend...or not crash at all :D

20. Chimango

Chimango Registered

Guys, just to let you know there is a bug with textures. When a car gets damaged the beautiful paint is replaced by a black carbon one. The thing is that even if i start again from the garage or also a new session, the texture stays black. For example i crashed during practice, after that i go to the qualy or the race and still no textures like shown in screenshot. Same happens with AI.

http://i.imgur.com/GZGsSo4.jpg

If i want to have my original paint i have to restart weekend...or not crash at all :D