ASR Formula Open Wheel Classic

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Sderenno, Sep 28, 2014.

1. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Marc it works good with my csr-e but sometimes (not often enough for a further investigation) why ever it does not work until I reboot the wheel.
    I think with fanaleds it is also possible.
    (you have to edit the car settings in fanaleds one time per car.)

2. szekto

szekto Registered

"Great" mod....

I had 53 FPS at the start with 19 AI at ISI Sao Paolo. I usually have around 80-90 FPS at the start with 19 AI. (You can check my profile for my PC specs.)

Need to work on that. A LOT.

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

The inclusion or exclusion of lower LODs do not impact the adjectives utilized for the mod, you're not judging it properly. 53 FPS is still ~20 away from stuttery so you should be happy, imagine people with lesser PCs trying to run a field of Alesi and Prost clones.

4. szekto

szekto Registered

Thank you buddy. I'm very 'happy' because of that fact (not to mention that Assetto Corsa with Post-process effect + high settings runs much way better than this mod).

And please, stop that silly PR-crap!

5. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

You get something for free and yet manage to bite at the hand that gave it to you (with the tone of your post).

Great motivation for modders.

6. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This.

Wow what a tone...

7. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

I don't think I get a chance to say thanks for this great mod! This car is amazing to drive, I can't stop! :) Quality work, impressive!

Thanks a bunch! :)

8. szekto

szekto Registered

I'm so sorry for not joining to the 'thumbs up, what a great job' queue!

I used to do mod for other game, so yeah, I know what is motivation is about. The mod Will NOT improve if you only say that it's good...

But to be honest, what i'm waiting for if ISI uses the same style with their customers.

So keep it up the good work, it's pretty cool, thumbs up! I'm going to play with other stuff.

9. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Szekto, I also have a 2 years old computer like your (i7 3770K AND gtx670) and when needed I adapt my settings to handle mods released nowadays. When my machine meet some difficulties I lower number of AI and don't go on forum to tease the modder and compare other sim with more than less features than rF2 (not to mention...) because it's not fair at all. Instead I save money for future upgrade ;)

I'm thankful for the work done, and feel lucky to enjoy it even with my old machine. Yes, old machine, welcome to the PC World.

10. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Great attitude. :rolleyes:

You do realize that there are other ways of offering critique? I know, some people get off on getting beat up, but for the majority it's likely to lessen the motivation.

Pretty cool bringing up a completely irrelevant comparison between two completely different sims using two different mods. Pro style... :D

11. szekto

szekto Registered

Okay, you trying to generate another crap, so I'm goingt to finish it now. Do what you want; my opinion is still that mod needs more improvement (as well as the game, but it's another topic).

P.s: on that 'old' and 'sh*t' machine the FEA & 3D designing softwares running very smoothly, I can work with them very well. Maybe right now you will say 'those are not a gaming softwares' - yeah, that's true, but they need better PCs than this game. :) ;)

So ok, think what you want, enjoy the mod - I finish the whole stuff; as well as I'm done with this whole ISI forum.

P.s.2: hey buddy, RACE 07 isn't based on gM? ;)

12. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Nothing wrong with having an opinion. It's how one chooses to express that opinion that decides whether it's possible to even take the opinion seriously. :)

13. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

You seem to be new here and come on with an extremely rude and poor attitude. You don't know myself or my posts, if you actually peruse them you'll see I am fairly critical of things and even made an initial impression post about this car, but here I am just trying to clarify one aspect to you.

14. Carlo

Carlo Registered

15. bwana

bwana Registered

Lol. People who complain about getting 55 fps with a full grid ... Your lucky to have a 120 hz monitor..

16. F1 Dave

F1 Dave Registered

Hi guys, Great mod Thanks,
    I was really struggling with the wet tires,
    Granted its been a while since I booted up RF2 but they felt little to no grip,
    Is it just my uselessness? :) or do they need work?
    Honestly im using default setup but thought I would ask before I spend hours trying to help with the setup options.
    Thanks

17. TJones

TJones Registered

To less grip in the wet is a problem of rF2 in general.

18. F1 Dave

F1 Dave Registered

arh, ok buddy, cheers for the quick reply,
    Plenty of fun to be had in the dry for now :)

19. bwana

bwana Registered

Ran a full race length in full wet to drying at Sao Paulo and they felt as I would expect in such a car, had to be gentle, 20+ seconds a lap slower while it bucketed down and as the track dried times got better until it was time to change back to slicks which took a lot of care not to get off line but times kept dropping . No complaints here

20. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Could someone be arsed to skin up a few contemporaries? I know it'd be properly fake, but running 10+ cars in the same livery is just weird.