[REL] TrackMapPlugin V0.95 32bit & 64bit

Discussion in 'Other' started by fazerbox, Sep 23, 2014.

1. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

I was testing with a track that needed AIW and GDB extracted. Once I did that, the lights worked perfectly. So... I think this was my mistake. I have to get used to checking for a functional track map on new tracks.

2. smbrm

smbrm Registered

I don't even have these items in the menu on my screen?

Next WGL: Load next WGL; • Next WEAR: Load next WEAR; • Next BRAKETEMP: Load next BrakeTemp;

and I definitely do not see brake temps in the little car temp window on the right?

Just wondering why this might be?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  3. 3NPV5IRR

3NPV5IRR Registered

Try the following. in the game, while you are on track and plugin started:

Alt-Space>>Select Object>>BrakeTemp and don't press enter, but the "right" key on keyboard. Pressing this key will switch between temp modes 1, 2 and 3. Mods 2 and 3 contain the temperatures of tires and breaks. After choosing BrakeTemp2 or 3 press "Enter" and the object would be selected. By pressing enter again you could switch it on and off.

4. GX7RAY

GX7RAY Registered

I with 64-bit version, I can not run and Track Map SweetFX together.

I renamed d3d9tm.dll and OriginalD3D9Dll = d3d9tm.dll

But Track Map is not working.

Anyone else have this problem?

5. smbrm

smbrm Registered

Thanks, 3NPV5IRR, that generates a box with brake temps. The brake temps that are suggested in the car symbol on the right just don't appear. That graphic may be a relic from a previous version?

6. fazerbox

fazerbox Registered

you have to reaname d3d9.dll (SweetFX) to d3d9_SFX.dll and then
    OriginalD3D9Dll = d3d9_SFX.dll

And leave d3d9.dll (Trackmap) as d3d9.dll in bin32 and bin64

Max.

7. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Oh great hint, 3NPV5IRR. I had completely overseen the possibility to switch the modules. Many thanks for pointing it out.

8. ViSo

ViSo Registered

After some days of testing, this plugin is not stable, I had some CTD, and detected various CTD just when top-right icon left to load the plugins, removing TrackMap let me race with any CTD during last days.

9. 3NPV5IRR

3NPV5IRR Registered

to smbrm:
    "The brake temps that are suggested in the car symbol on the right just don't appear."

Have you tried this: Alt-Space>>Select Object>>Wear>>"Right" untill you see "Wear3 or Wear_SCE mode? These two mods do have breaks temperatures, some other do not.

to Ernie: you are welcome. And by the way there is a possibility to modify and even create your own boxes by playing with files in "...\rFactor2\PlugIns\TrackMap\Images\HUD" and trackmapconf.txt. Just read the instructions in "...\rFactor2\PlugIns\TrackMap\DocsTrackMapv0_91_ENG_Faz.pdf"

to fazerbox: thanks a lot for this great plugin! I can't imagine using RF2 without it.

10. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

I am getting some CTD's too using the 64 bit version of the plug-in I'm afraid.
    Often happens when loading a track for the first time (after having cleared CBash and Shaders folder after new build).
    It only once per track, after I re-enter all is fine.

11. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

CTDs here too with 64bit. Usually when quitting the game or going back to car selection screen and clicking something there. I think I had this problem even before rf2 went 64bit. Not so much when I didn't use this plugin when I was waiting 64bit version. Still, it's a good plugin to have even with those CTDs (if impossible to fix) :p

12. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Please try to follow this advice into the readme:
    E) in case of CTD at the end of the TrackMap plugin loading time ingame, load again rF2, go race, open TrackMap menu (ALT+SPACE) and change "Enable Controllers" from YES to NO

We noticed that in few cases, assigning actions for TrackMap to the controller's buttons, generates CTD. Please let's know if setting "NO" fixes the problem. Thank you

13. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

CDT quitting the game is not very hard, although annoying... we had the same problem before the release 860 due to a dll used by rF2, but the build 860 fixed this kind of CTD... can you please give us more detailed info about the specific module, dll, etc... of the error that appears at screen?

About other kind of errors when you are clicking into the rF2 UI, they can be related to the specific mod/s and the fact TrackMap is installed into rF2, but it is really difficult to investigate on them without detailed info.

Thank you.

14. Oriol

Oriol Registered

where the d3d9.dll file (SweetFX) is?

15. RoWo

RoWo Member

Anybody?

16. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

There wasn't any error code...just windows message which told me that the program stopped working proberly. Tried to disable controllers from the menu and so far haven't had CTD after that (only changing tracks many times but not vechicles yet, ran out of time).

17. GX7RAY

GX7RAY Registered

No, the two plugins do not work together.

If I rename d3d9.dll (SweetFX) to d3d9_SFX.dll and then
    OriginalD3D9Dll = d3d9_SFX.dll RFactor 2 will not start

If I rename d3d9.dll (TrackMap) to d3d9_SFX.dll and then
    OriginalD3D9Dll = d3d9_SFX.dll

RFactor 2 starts, but Track Map is not working.

I will continue investigating

18. fazerbox

fazerbox Registered

I'm sorry, but on my PC, latest SweetFx (v1.5 http://www.guru3d.com/) doesn't work without trackmap too, so I can't test if trackmap and sweetfx work together.

Max

19. fazerbox

fazerbox Registered

20. Oriol

Oriol Registered