rFactor 2 Build 860 Now Available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

I express myself a bit wrong sorry about that, I suspect that Eddie has malware in hes PC.
    I don`t think there is nothing wrong with hes registry but of course he can clean hes registry also and CC cleaner is good tool for that.

2. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Because of he`s using Nvidia, it seems there is a problem, with the latest Nvidia Experience Update. A lot of Drivers from our Community reported this.

3. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

1. As Ari said, use Spotbot, Maleware Bytes, Windows Defender, etc. (make sure to update them before starting) to rid your PC of malware as much as possible...

2. Follow this thorough, slightly OCD (lol), method of AMD/NVIDIA GPU driver uninstalls/installs here --> http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php?p=307847

- Don't worry, it doesn't take nearly as long as it looks :)

Try that :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
  4. Eddy

Eddy Registered

I downloaded latest driver from nvidia. Never use nvidia experience .

@Ari.....malware don't think so. I have a sim dedicated pc. Only sim i use (and ever done on this one) is rF2 . Never browse the web or download with this pc. So i'm going to run ccleaner just to be sure. And if problem still exists i go back to former nvidia driver. Thanks for all response trying to help me......great community

5. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Will take a look at it Spinelli. Thnx

6. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Np. I would still use the GPU driver install/uninstall method I linked to even if you're 100% you don't have any malware, even if you've never even connected your PC to the web.

7. wkr_matt

wkr_matt Registered

Looks like the rF2 web site is down. Can't access any of the pages, nor the downloads.

8. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

It works here.

9. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

I azap installed the latest driver and the latest version of Gforce experience, if I throw RF2 in 64-bit mode I have no problem but if I throw in 32-bit mode I get error messages but if I accept or close those messages RF2 is released smoothly .
    I do not want to uninstall because Gforce experience and I use Shadow optimizes play other games. The uninstallation should not be the solution.

10. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I have GeForce Experience installed and have no issues. I also have the latest drivers with my first gen gtx780

11. McFlex

McFlex Registered

In the last 2 builds i noticed that it is not getting really dark at night with HDR turned off. When i turn it on everything works fine. In build 860 it is still not getting dark. Anyone also having this issue? I nearly tested all ingame graphic settings and deleted cbash an shader dara but without success. Here are two screenshots i made. First one shows with HDR and second without HDR.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

I have car select in game but many from Fun2Race community claims they don't have that, maybe a bug?

13. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Also im having inconsistent connection issues entering the server from matchmaker.
    Clicking the server list will turn yellow n won turn blue and green for most server.

And my own server also stayed yellow, evethough ive checked furewall, packages folder path and vmod name space bug.

14. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Your own Server is passworded? Have you pre-installed Cars, Tracks and rFmod Files?

15. ViSo

ViSo Registered

McFlex thats not an issue, its ok, if you want darker images then you must have HDR on.

16. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Not an issue, sure it is to me and everybody who are using SLI and triple screens, HDR can not bee used to all tracks if SLI/triple screens.

17. ViSo

ViSo Registered

It's an issue? technically it is, but, can be fixed? no.

Do you consider HD resolution (1280x720) an issue because it is pixelated?
    it's an issue, because Full HD is not pixelated, but HD is.

It's exactly the same, HDR makes the night darker, without HDR don't.

18. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

if you use NVIDIA 3D Vision then you get perfect scaling, both GPUs at over 90% 100% of the time, and can use HDR + triple screens + multiview + 16xCSAA (anti aliasing) + almost every in-game graphics setting maxed out :)

19. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Yes mate I have Nvidia 3D Vision, 3D hurts my eyes, I love to use LightBoost :)

20. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Yes? But with HDR turned on at night somethink goes horrible wrong. Look at the colors in the screenshot. This is the "automation" HDR profil. I can't believe that it is not an issue that it is not getting darker. You even don't need your headlights :D

[​IMG]