New threads

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coops, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Lots of good points made. Maybe my post sounded a bit too negative after all, i know that there have been improvements. Problem is, as stated above, alot of the features than have been added are "in" but not complete.

2. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Which is exactly what ISI's trying to correct now by making those huge underlying changes in the sim that we've seen over the last few builds.
    They have been very open about it I think. They are in the process of making the foundation for all those features to be complete.
    That's what's going on. Nothing to worry about. We are about to see huge things I'm sure. :)

3. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Then go and play pCars instead of crying here. LOL. Seriously, ISI already has your money, and the only thing you now bring to the table is a whole lot of whine. I just don't understand some people.

Edit: How many times does someone have to complain about the same thing until someone says "who cares already"? You've said your piece more than once, now time to move on.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
  4. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

I was just making a point by comparing it in terms of development progress. Sure enough my opinion won't change the way things are done by ISI, but what else can i do but to post my opinion?

I think i have made it clear enough that i rate rF2 above all other sims at the moment. No need to get all wind up over nothing.

5. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

You're right. This doesn't need to turn into full on war for no reason at all.
    I for one find it interesting too with the differences in development speed. Then again, it is difficult comparing the two.
    Then again... Argh, forget it... :)

I'm off to the races. :cool:

6. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

There are of course many architectural differences as well... It's really hard to say if ISI is "progressing slowly" by comparing to competitors because there are so many underlying differences in philosophy and feature set. Perhaps having to support real-road and dynamic weather/lighting for instance, makes implementing seemingly trivial features much more complicated. :)

I just don't think we have a means to make a judgement even if we wanted to.

7. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I said it 2 years ago, rF2 is a anomaly.

I never seen so many people bash one sim across sites for so long.

It is laughable, which is exactly what I done for 2 years, have a good chuckle about it.

lopl ;)