SOLVED Missing Clio_PC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marc Coyles, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Marc Coyles

Marc Coyles Registered

So I've spent all weekend trying to have my first online session... and no matter where I go trying to race something I want to race at a track I want to race on, I'm missing some component or other. Finally chose a few servers that didn't require a day's worth of downloads / uninstalling latest vers of mods as server relies on out-of-date versions of mods that can't overwrite the newer vers, and finally it appears the servers are insisting on something which no longer exists: Clio_PC 1.0

I've done the LiteInstaller thang, I've done the separate download thang (all from official ISI download pages). Problem? They install Clio_PaceCar 1.0 whereas online everyone seems to refer to it as Clio_PC 1.0

GetMod fails EVERY time trying to grab it from the hosting server also. F**king frustrating doesn't even cover it. Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Renault Clio 197 Safety Car is included in all installers. You should only need to download it if you accidentally removed it from your installation.
    Place .rfcmp files into your packages directory (default location in /Documents/rFactor2/Packages/), run the rFactor 2 launcher and then click Manage Mods.
    Find the mod you downloaded via the Mod Manager menu and click it, then click install.

http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

Should be right there man. Hope this helps.

3. Marc Coyles

Marc Coyles Registered

As per above, done all that but they install Clio_PaceCar 1.0 - online seem to want it named as Clio_PC 1.0

4. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

yeah mine is named clio pc. If I figure out how to upload I will.

Edit: I see it in mod manager but have no clue how to find it. Sorry man. :)

5. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

I have uploaded Clio_PC 1.0 and Clio_Pacecar 1.0 to my web server.
    Download: http://109.189.111.181/website/Clio_PC.rar
    Download: http://109.189.111.181/website/Clio_PaceCar.rar

If you used default installation locations you can simply extract Clio_PC 1.0 or Clio_PaceCar 1.0 here:" C:\Users\ user name \Documents\rFactor2\Installed\Vehicles" and all is fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
  6. Marc Coyles

Marc Coyles Registered

Awesome stuff... Cheers Ari!