Audi R8 2004 LMP

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by bkircher, Jun 17, 2014.

1. bkircher

bkircher Registered

Hi there to all

Just curious, does anyone know where I might be able to find the 2004 Audi R8 LMP car?? I tried searching and came up empty. Anything would be much appreciated!

Thanks guys.

2. jepeto

jepeto Registered

audi r8 has fuel consume so lot for respect our idea from a race of 24 hours. Welcome to Bentley , and aston martin in option

3. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

What?

4. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

LOL!

All I can say is that URD are working on (non-licensed) LMP cars. Not sure if the Audi will be in there.
    Judging from what they have achieved so far, this will probably be the best mod of LMP cars you can get your hands on. As I said, they're still working on them.
    See this thread for GT Endurance cars, if you haven't seen them already. http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/11597-EnduranceRacingX-by-URD-Update-May

Grüße

Racefreak1976

5. bkircher

bkircher Registered

Thanks for the reply, I have in fact seen that topic before, but didnt know if it was released yet. I know it will be an on going project, but didnt think any of it had been released yet.

6. Twista

Twista Registered

I doubt the 04 R8 will be included, seeing as URD is focusing on current LMP and GT cars.

7. BobDobbs

BobDobbs Registered

Hopefully someone will bring the SCC or Enduracers cars over from rF1 with corrected physics. They already have the correct names and skins, and even though the models are a bit older, it would fill in the gap nicely till someone scratch builds a mod.