Is it possible to see penalties imposed to other drivers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rigodon, Jun 9, 2014.

1. rigodon

rigodon Registered

Hi, I'm a league admin and we're planning having one user as "Race director" and can check (and remove) penalties imposed by the game if they're not fair (as cutting a chicane without getting any benefit). I know you can remove penalties with a chat command, but is it possible to check them? Can a spectator see what type of penalty a driver has?

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Yes

Well it depends.

If the room is forced cockpit I don't think you can.

Otherwise you can change cars realtime and you will see a penalty in the corner.

No you can't tell what it is for, if it is stop and go, drive through or see any previous penalties, , etc.

I often tell people in chat .............. " you know you have a penalty mate ? do a pitstop.................. " :)

3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

here ya go.

4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I think Rigodon means how to identify penalties RealTime on the server so they can remove if needed.

I don't think its possible?

5. JGraf

JGraf Registered

just thinking out loud...
    is it not possible to enter a drivers car as a "passenger" and see this info?

see: multiplayer.ini
    Allow Passengers="1" // Whether to allow spectators to join a car as a co-driver/passenger. If set to 1 and Allow Spectators is set to 0, spectators will be kicked from the game during the Race Session.