F1rsh2014

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by fujitsu1, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yusupov

yusupov Registered

should be just in time for game stock cars update, which will have it :)

2. yusupov

yusupov Registered

just wanted to note, i accidentally started a race with another car @ sebring using the f1 grid & the cars where painted up. so i'm not sure yet if it's the track or the fact that i wasn't using one of the cars. i'll try to isolate it..original track (with car whiteout) was silverstone.

3. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Maybe this could be something; I'm having white cars with some other mods (okay, those I converted from rF1 myself) at SOME TRACKS.......

Anyone tried that? The Zonda for instance, is white on most F1 tracks. To test; Essinton......there (I know of) it's okay.

Now of course this mod is not converted; just saying it could be a combo car/track?

4. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Way to give feedback and motivate modders!
    It's almost the same as when ISI has an issue: "Wow, ISI, how great thou art!! Thanks Tim, you are wonderful, I love you all so much! There is just ONE minor problem........"

These guys tested it and wouldn't have handed it out when this was an issue when they tested.
    But they deserve it; twisting your arm to download it and taking so much of your money for it.........they have to be spoken to like that.

5. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This.

In some aspects this seems like a bit of a rushed mod. But that does in no way excuse that kind of talk. Rude and completely uncalled for.

6. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

When you go out with a subject title like this: "All you'll ever need this season" (notice the title has been changed, huh?!) you have to deliver... Don't bring some joke to the table. I think it's a joke, it's complete comedy... They should have tested their mod on 'normal' installation... EVERYONE is having overexposed/white cars...

When you come with an attitude like that, 'THIS IS THE SH*T! YOU'LL LOVE IT!' And you then fail so miserably, you in for a rough ride.

Spare me your preaching <3

7. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Not preaching here; that's just you not being able to take some feedback (which was a lot nicer than te feedback you gave).

They did change the tittle but maybe because SOME people (yes, you) couldn't see the fun in it and were found to be people who might even start a law suit, ranting like that.

Normal installation? Where did they test it then; a NASA?
    Everyone? I'm not.

Get some sense of reality dude, ranting on like that for something you got FOR FREE and seem to have an issue; **** happens, grow up!

8. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I think they changed the title because they obviously screwed up :)

I don't find it funny when I'm wasting my time. This mod wasted my time by claiming to be something it wasn't.

As in normal installation I naturally mean, installations not minded for their little world of league racing where it supposedly works fine... Everyone else is having problems, everyone else, doing fine with anything else.

Also, F1RFT 2013 wasn't allowed to have links on here... This mod is quite clearly based on that mod as there are quite a few left-overs from it, on the other hand can... And F1RFT 2013 was a way more solid package, which worked straight out of the box, unlike this.

9. Narrowbackwing

Narrowbackwing Registered

Thank you , loveeeeeeeee the sounds and hissing :) ,handling feel nice , a few probs with some white cars ,but overall i like .

10. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

If you dont like it, dont say things you dont know. What have you done free for everybody more than writing silly things.
    This mod is make to race perfectly in the tracks we make. One more time, im not the modder and if someone can help in this issues, well thank them so much, but not to you man.
    Dont know what happens to you but not something good.
    I have posted this mod here, because i love it and is the one we use in our league and its so simple, you dont like it, dont use it.
    This has a lot of work to hear you saying that kind of things. Please, make me a favor and delete it from your pc and i ask you sorry for make you to loose your very importan time.

And for the people than want to try this, i give you a short video.
    Thanks.

11. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This turned sour very quickly, and for absolutely no reason at all.
    This mod has a lot of potential that's for sure, and I'm glad you posted it. Thank you.
    I'm very interested in finding a solution to the over exposure so I can race this everywhere.

People going off the rails because a newly released mod isn't 100 percent perfect is just completely ridiculous to be honest.

What is the point of this section of third party stuff?? Jesus christ guys, Pleclair was chased off just a few days ago. Play nice or just go away.
    Have some criticism you need to get off your chest? Do it in a constructive manner or get out of here. No one needs all that entitled nonsense.

12. hurricaneman

hurricaneman Registered

Awesome mod!! It works great with its own tracks. I can't stop racing this mod. Thank you Race Sim League. You made this long weekend lots of fun. This mod has taken me away from other sims....and realize once again how good rfactor 2 is.

13. hurricaneman

hurricaneman Registered

Bjorn: Cheer up, man!! :)

14. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

Thank you guys.
    We work hard to have this mod to its maximum, and of course there are issues. Ill like to have all the solutions but as i have told, this has been make and for sure, there are no any other mod like this.
    This has been make starting from zero. And all works fine with all our tracks.
    We have RedBullRIng and Sochi too, as you can see in the screenshots.
    Thanks again.

15. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

I have the same as you, only the FXAA ticked, and everything works fine. Maybe, all the issues comes by the reflections, and the tracks are the thing that maybe dont fix well with the vehicles ones. But we only use our tracks, so maybe, there is the issue. But maybe it could be an rF2 issue to do that, because with some tracks works fine and with others not.

16. javirulo007

javirulo007 Registered

I suppose you have got proves right?
    No you don't. do you know why? because all you are saying is false. In fact, I have proves that this is originally mod based in two mods and modified by.... me as 3D modder, and Andrea as coordinator. The two modders are aware of that. You don't have a damn idea of what you are saying, but I suppose that saying it here undercovered by a nick is for free.

take it easy man, and if you want to say lies you can chose another forum or show proves what you are talking about of.

by the way, perhaps it is the difficulty of the mod that you don't like, but that's why it is not a mod for arcade-pilots as you. You can chose another mod, there are some somewhere.

And the last thing, supposing that the mod is a copy-paste, could you explain why his modders are going to be the first ones to develop a new mod for rF2 for Formula E ?

Regards
    If you want I can show you the 3D mesh of all cars.

17. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Things I don't know about? I know enough to recognize that the rims and tires are the same used in F1RFT '13

Okay... This is sub par... It just is. But have fun with it if you can.

fujitsu, how about you get some of the modders involved on the forum connected to the sim you're using? Maybe they would have some idea of what's gone wrong for the majority. Maybe they can get some tips on how to make it work with reflections, shaders and HDR on any track, like the rest of the mod-groups can achieve without milky white cars.

Also, the sounds in that video, you've posted above is not what I have - and remember, all I've done is download the mod, V1.0 and installed it through the mod-manager, there's nothing I can do wrong, so obviously, it's somewhere else the error is occuring.

18. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

That's kind of a mystery. But as Bjørn said, maybe get some of the modders to join this thread and we can all work out the problems together?
    I'd really, really love to have this mod working properly. I'm in love with the sounds, looks and feel of the cars. Very neat work.

19. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

You think I'm stupid???
    You think I'm lying... Gawd...

[​IMG]
    This is F1RFT 2013 Ferrari

This is F1RSHot 2014 Ferrari

[​IMG]

Those OZ rims SURE look alike, don't they? Do you want me to find more?

They're actually old Codemaster meshes as far as I reckon, which was why F1RFT 2013 was allowed on here.

EDIT: It's not the same at all!
    F1RFT '13 Ferrari
    [​IMG]

F1RSH '14 Ferrari
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
  20. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Wow such aggression...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.