SimHQ Six Hours of Spa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by C3PO, May 24, 2014.

1. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Doug will give the full lowdown I'm sure, but the server has been bullet proof as we come towards the end of the Six hours of Spa. Some 27 cars -- each running two or three drivers - have been operating with numerous driver swaps. The server load has been described as "smooth" with 560,000k usage. Great job ISI. Not many sim developers can boast such functionality and, critically, such stability.

2. C3PO

C3PO Registered

I stand corrected: 555,096k.

3. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Big shout out too to LiveRacers - it behaved impeccably delivering live race times and a ton of other data for the 6 hours.

4. juankyskys

juankyskys Registered

Only that Rejoin do not match in this last build and 11 Teams get out race and could not continue, sure 22 drivers or more.

We drive 5 cars in all car categories and one have a black screen at several points of the track and finished with blocked rf2, left function. Another one has a blue screen in his pc and get out too (sure about management of sim trouble by his machine)

Good race SimHQ, but this all technicians fails is frustranting. We have pending night race and rain, but this could be another nightmare.

Please ISI, take in mind x64 bits launcher and give more room for Ati graphyc cards in these sim. For ensure good fps... usually at race must downstars a lot of quality performance, not because our pcs could not management them instead prevent any bottleneck from ISI game.

5. C3PO

C3PO Registered

I'm sure all these worries will be addressed :)

6. juankyskys

juankyskys Registered

Me too, any year something.