Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by deBorgo83, Apr 28, 2014.

1. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

Just throwing this one out there after watching MotoGP this past weekend.

The newly-modified grand prix track at Termas de Rio Hondo in Argentina produced some great racing yesterday. Even by Moto3 standards that class was stunning, Moto2 & MotoGP very exciting as well.
    It wasn't long before I thought, "I'd love to have this track in rF2" so if there's any way this could possibly happen... :)

Wikipedia page

2. Minibull

Minibull Member

S*** yeah, that track made for great viewing ai, so fast with so many sweeping corners. As soon as I saw the first practice session I thought it was orrrsum. Can't wait for next year! XD
    Just another interesting observation on the track surface condition though, much like COTA when the F1 arrived for the first time. Not much had been seriously run on the track, and the drivers were all complaining about ice like conditions. Same for the riders at Termas de Rio Hondo. Kinda gives a real world back up to the green track condition in rF2 and how it represents fresh laid and dirty asphalt, for me anyhow.

3. vicent-sollana

vicent-sollana Registered

Hi, AsTerix1 work on it,the last video I've seen is in last year, I don't know if it it's finished

This track is awesome we need it,:):)

Cheers.

4. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

Interesting. :cool:
    Looks like the old layout but still would be worthwhile.