How to activate rF2 on new PC

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Driven, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Driven

Driven Registered

I have just got a new PC as my old one struggled to run rF2. My old PC is now switched off. I installed the lite build 660 and installed all my tracks and mods. I start the launcher and login with my old details then went to purchase tab and activate. Get message activation successful but all is still grayed out. I have also tried using my player profile and .rfactor (appdata) folders from my old PC but everything is still grayed out.

How can I get this working on new PC?

I have also sent email to support but no response yet. I would really like to use rF2 over the Easter break

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  2. Vistaro

Vistaro Registered

I join you with the same problem. My new PC has windows 8.1 and like you used the lite build 660 and installed all tracks and mods.
    Tabs remain gray and I receive message license is not complete. Hopefully support will catch two birds with one stone.

3. potarra

potarra Registered

Hello

Mine is a little bit different.
    Build 660 seems not to work on win XP, so I've installed Win7. When I press the purchase button, launcher shut down. I tried to play as a demo, and the game works fine. I've made exception on firewall if this was a problem, but the problem persist.

Thanks a lot