Flatout FVR V8 Supercars - The Ashes Championship.

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Adam Shaw, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Adam Shaw

Adam Shaw Registered

Hello and welcome to Flatoutclub's FVR V8 rFactor 2 series announcement.

"The Ashes Championship"

The series will be held over 8 rounds using four fantastic Australian tracks and four classic English tracks.

With the kind permission from the guys of the Australian based modding team, FVR, we can look forward to some great racing in what must be considered one of if not The best scratch built rFactor2 mod released so far.

A shed load of work has went into this to let Sim racing nuts like us have the opportunity to use these incredible cars, the feel, the sounds and just the general immersion will leave you breathless, just take a run round Bathurst or Donington park and you will see for yourself.

Pre-season testing starts now with mid week short distance races to be announced with the series scheduled to run on Sunday nights starting around 7.00pm UK time from the 23rd March 2014

Flatoutclub is a well established club with many years of experience in hosting and running Sim racing series, all clean drivers are welcome, why not sign up for the series and join the fun.

All details can be found here: http://www.flatoutclub.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=54392#p54392

Hope to see you on track !

Adam Shaw
    FO Admin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  2. jaycer

jaycer Registered

sounds good i will think about that :)

3. Adam Shaw

Adam Shaw Registered

Thanks Jaycer, if you need any further info feel free to ask here or over at www.flatoutclub.com

Regards,
    Adam.

4. jaycer

jaycer Registered

i saw you do not force cockpit view why dont you do that and how will be the damage set?

Could you give me a schuedle with all the races not just the first one?

greetings... :)

5. Adam Shaw

Adam Shaw Registered

The club has never forced cockpit, it's nice to be able to use your personal choice.

Damage will be set at 100%

The schedule will be available once dates are confirmed due to an ongoing inter club league we are involved in, ideally it would be bi-weekly from Sunday 23rd March -T.B.C. but definitely Bi weekly running on Sunday nights.

Pre-season testing on our server is running now and it's the perfect time to get to know the cars and tracks as well as the club and it's members.

Thanks again Jaycer

Adam.

6. Scott Beck

Scott Beck Registered

I would love to race, but Sundays at 11am my time just won't work. Sunday is family day. My wife would kill me if I raced at that time. If by any chance the day changes, I'll be there!

7. ozspeedfreak

ozspeedfreak Registered

Not sure when I'd be able to race but will try to get to some events. Depends if I can wake up at 4.00am or not. Will jump on the server for practice when I can tho.

8. Tony H

Tony H Banned

lol, you do realise Australian tracks & Tasmanian tracks are 1 in the same don't you, although we do wish they were separate sometimes.

9. Adam Shaw

Adam Shaw Registered

Lol, sorry Tony, I guess it is like you saying UK and Scottish tracks, ok point taken, I actually edited that line so not to upset anyone from Tasmania lol !
    Thanks for pointing it out, re-edited now. :)

Thanks for the reply Scott, if anything changes I will post here, feel free to join the server for fun meantime should you get any free time through the week.

Thanks Ozspeedfreak, you know you are most welcome any time you can manage, hope to see you on track soon.

Adam.