Introducing - the F3 FANATICS WORLD CUP!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Nand Gate, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Bryan Birtwell

Bryan Birtwell Registered

I have no immediate plans on shutting down the server.

I have almost two month's worth of donations... I will be making up the difference.

Cya on the track

Bryan

2. Bryan Birtwell

Thanks for your support!

Bryan

3. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

I have no idea why you chose to lie here Brian. I guess it is because I was permanently banned, and you assumed I would not be back to correct the record.

However, it is not so. Saying Gingerbread Man... Nand Gates... anyways... He has backed out of running this event. If you need to know why, you'll have to PM Nand Gate.

...is an outright lie. In fact, you knew I was banned and couldn't send/receive msgs.

It behoves me now, to explain the actual facts behind what actually occurred.

Yesterday, after receiving a permanent ban from Tim W, I contacted you by email, telling you so.

Last night, your response (and I quote) was:

"Anyway... I'm not going to be able to pull this off time wise anyways. It would be starting at 10:00pm I wouldn't be able to do that for 10 weeks straight."

At which point I lost it, because telling me that at the end, after everything that had happened - was not an acceptable response to my problem or the problem of the Cup.

I did my best, did it all volunteer, copped a heap of flak, and got BB a wad of cash for his server. I get nothing.

Not having a voice here, I could not correct the situation, nor inform anyone of what had happened.

My ban was reversed.

My wheel is for sale. It is in good condition after having been refurbished (close to new).

/out

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Please don't sell your wheel.

Don't jump on people when they are in a accident with you, Breathe and count to 10 :) ( we been here before a number of times )

What does it hurt to say sorry no matter what ?

What does it accomplish to to get upset at drivers or second guess them ?

I do my best too mate, I had open room up since Build 45, I do heaps of slow laps helping rookies.
    I ask for nothing and don't whinge about it.
    I do not eat properly all week just to run a 8 car room.

The reason all this started is you were rusty driving and got into a few accidents in one session and argued the toss at all of them.

You said last night that all you wanted to do was improve the racing, well that won't improve anything.
    Tell the truth I took that as a swipe at our rooms.

For mine the racing in BBs and my room has always been good enough for what I want.

Now before you respond ......... count to 10 . " 1 1000, 2 100......................... " hehehe

oi mate, I just stuck up for you in room till people got sick of listening to me btw. ;)

glad you got reinstated anyways bud :)

5. RustyM

RustyM Registered

what is rusty driving? to me it means driving after a long absence from rF, tho GM drives/drove a lot. :)
    also translate please: to argue the toss

thanks have a wonderful day!

p.s. i still contend that start that day, by me, in practice session was clean. :cool:
    p.s.s. count to 10

6. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

GB had not been driving a much in our rooms with F3........... I am talking about the day he talked about races first time.

To argue the toss " An idiom meaning to stubbornly quibble over something inconsequential, irrelevant, minor or off-topic "

Like at one stage we were on about a T1 crash for like 15 minutes if you do not call that arguing the toss I do not know what is. :)

Both drivers say sorry/np , get on with, that is what I always try to do.

Statements ( as a example )
    Tell me what good does that do anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  7. Luis Armstrong

Luis Armstrong Banned

loool

[​IMG]

Seroius, everybody lose.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  8. Luis Armstrong

Luis Armstrong Banned

damn, i thin iwas banned, than think not, now im at limbo.

9. RustyM

RustyM Registered

ok gotcha. hope GM doesn't sell his wheel. we had a few great races! hope we do some sort of organized F3 at some point. I love running in Bryan and DD's (your) rooms, always good clean racing. I must say that the 3 minutes of flat throttle on Spa's mighty straights is getting a bit old/brain melting. (at 140mph) I know you only like historic tracks, but man; any of the other ISI tracks make for great F3 racing too!
    see ya on track

10. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Is this race still happening? I upgraded to 515 over my 494 build.

11. Bryan Birtwell

First... Welcome back.

Second... You told me you were backing out because you were banned.

Third... I wasn't just going to post here that you were banned for dropping the F bomb.

Fourth... I didn't even think that when I told people they'd have to PM you that you wouldn't be able to even see it.

Fith... I'm not saying that I've done everything correctly... There are things I could have done and didn't. There are things I did that I didn't need to do... So I'm sorry for letting a friend down.

Sixth... I also felt like I was being hung out to dry, leaving me with the series and nobody to run it. I have no clue on even where to begin. Even if I knew how... I can't, the times don't suit me. I can only be on for about 2 hours after it initially starts. That's why I said I wasn't going to race in this series. Just because you couldn't post in the forum didn't mean you had to abandon the project. I would have posted anything you wanted.

I also had a hard time following those emails... You didn't just send one. I didn't mean to piss you off, that's for sure.

I hope you decide not to sell your wheel. It is also my hope that we've been through enough over the last year or so that we can put all this behind us.

If you would like to try this again, I would be more than happy to help.

BTW earlier today I was re-reading those emails and that's what prompted me to come to the forums in the first place. Seeing your post stopped me from PMing Tim to see what I could do to get you back.

I'm sorry it worked out the way it did... Forgive me.

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
  12. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

As far as I am concerned you got nothing to forgive.

If it was not for the build and server issues I think everything would have sorted itself out.

But heads to everyone, don't come into my room cutting pit lane, I train Rookies and teach them the " right way" .

Personally I don't like the League edition either, too pussy.

Even with damage people can bounce of the wall like nothing happened.

You call that skill.

13. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

BB can't rejoin this morning as soon as I tested.

14. Bryan Birtwell

No problemo. Looking forward to seeing you on the track.

I deleted my previous post...

Bryan