Good God!

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Bradley Collins, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Bradley Collins

Bradley Collins Registered

I have tried everything! Activated rf2 - downloaded some cars and one track- they show up in mod thingy- i clicked them and hit installl everything looks good no errors- but when I just hit the see mods only only the corvette that came with demo is there- went back to components and it says all cars are intstalled with a yes- I open up rf2 to race and nothing only the corvette and limerock uggggg- I did install the 1 gb download but that changed nothing- all cars are in my packages folder- I really don't know what else to try- and ISI is no help - they send me here- hell I don't expect you guys to fix my problems I expect the people I paid to make it right- sounds logical to me! Please help- I have my new simxperience all set up and only one freaking car to drive ugggg

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Have you gone to series selection and ticked "all cars and tracks" up the top?

A mod links components together. You have quite a few components but only one mod, so what you're seeing makes sense.

3. Bradley Collins

Series selection? totally new to all these interfaces - where might that be?

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Load up single player. There are 5 big icons on the screen.

Series, Vehicle, Track, Race Settings, and RACE.

Click on series. You probably only have one in there. Tick "All cars and tracks" up the top. Click Accept.

Now you can select a vehicle (by clicking the Vehicle icon) and a track (think you get the idea now) and can race it.

PS Please give people time to answer you. You cross-posted in another thread that you were getting no help after we were already trying to help you here. I agree ISI could explain this process much better but you need to be a little patient as well.

5. Bradley Collins

Yeah sorry I have been at this for three days- its a little frustrating to have a 18k simulator and nothing to drive lol Well I tried what you said but nothing showed up in that either- so I installed another version into a different directory and that worked- problem is now my sim commander software for motion can not find that version only the demo- ugggg this is hopeless

6. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Plenty of people here who are willing to help you if you're clear and concise. I got my rFactor2 to work. :)

7. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

You wont get a brand new unfamiliar full motion rig to work in a day. Look at about a good few weeks of learning and reading. It's a complex thing and far from off the shelf really unless you buy a pc with software pre-installed and configured. You won't be racing today probably. Nothing worth doing is ever easy. If sim commander is finding the demo it can't have uninstalled properly, and thats no way to start off with 2 versions sort of installed. Got to get rid of that 1st.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014