Simautosport.com World Endurance Challenge - Season Dates Announced -RegistrationOpen

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by RJames, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

Bori, who do you mean?

2. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

Before I register at your forum:

Do you still have some free slots? And we can choose whatever car we like? Custom skins allowed as well?

Greez Rob

3. RJames

RJames Registered

Hi Rob,

Yes we still have spaces available as we have not yet set the first race date as we are awaiting another update to the mod (expected end of month) of which we will test quickly and get the dates set asap.

You can indeed choose the car of your choice from the URD mod, and yes we will be running custom skins. Once the update is out I will put up a post on our forums with the relevant information for skins as we will be building a "update" for the mod to contain all the team skins (inc windows/wheels etc) with the cars correctly named with drivers/teams for the league.

Regards

Rob

4. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

Will keep an eye on it.

Thanks for the heads up Rob!

5. RJames

RJames Registered

Just to update everyone,

As per our forums we are going to hold a 2 hour pre-season test race, this is really for everyone to make sure they are ready for the season with driver swaps etc and to finalize the test on the new build and the car update due this weekend.

All of the event information is available at:
    http://simautosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=115

6. RJames

RJames Registered

The 2 hour pre-season race is taking part this Sunday!

We hope that once the race is out the way we will look to set and fix the entire seasons calendar so everyone know's what the plan is. We still have spaces for teams so if you enjoy racing come get involved in these 4 hour team events very shortly!

7. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

I am in Rob, Happy to see you guys are doing something like this, and also happy to finally see some purerly english speaking rFactor2 racing group website, as most of them i simply cannot read

But i cannot guarantee my 100% attendance, due to my job. Signing in

8. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

i hope to be there sunday

9. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

10. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

11. Capeta

Capeta Registered

We plan to run the season but will not work on a skin, even for a preseason if we don't know when we will have the definitive cars to test and choose. :)

12. RJames

RJames Registered

Update:

With the new build released of which has seemed to resolve the issues with the join issue and now all released cars having interiors we are going to start moving forward again.

We are going to be holding our 2 hour pre-season test race this Sunday at Silverstone, this is a chance for all of our sign ups to run, test and practice in a racing environment including driver swaps and to allow us to test all of the plans and systems we have in place such as live streaming, live timing etc.

We have 21 teams registered now with multiple drivers so this is really shaping up to be a great series, we are still at this point accepting new sign ups.

Please feel free to register for our forums and join us for the test race over at http://simautosport.com/forum

Thanks!

13. RJames

RJames Registered

14. RJames

RJames Registered

Pre-season test complete:

Thanks to everyone that took part!

15. Carl Shaw

Carl Shaw Registered

well done to all the guys how worked so hard to make this happen. great event and very well presented!!

16. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

Just wanted to bring this thread up again.
    The sign ups are open again and the first race is in 1,5 weeks. So get your names on the board :)

17. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

If anybody wants to team up send me a message here. I assume it's o.k to have two man teams?

18. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Man I would love to join up with you jamie but i work sundays ;-( man i love this mod to .. i need a wensday series ! ;-P

19. RJames

RJames Registered

It is fine aye :)

I'm just finalizing the season dates then will announce it all here and on our platforms. We have done extensive work to the URD mod for those who have not yet checked our league out. We have fixed all of the inconsistency's and introduced 3 new tire compounds with the help of ISI. Soft, Med and Hards. All cars have been bought more in line for balance of performance (e.g. its fair to use any car now). However actual car physics have not been changed.

It's taken a little while to get to this point with alot of testing and feedback from our supporters, big thank you to them.

Thanks.

20. RJames

RJames Registered

First post updated with all information