Bug still present? Game occasionally runs in slow motion but still 60 fps

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by cubbi, Jan 2, 2014.

1. cubbi

cubbi Registered

I noticed this on the ISI servers with the Honda and on the first lap of a race at Nordschleife (both times big grid).

What happens is that the game stays at 60 fps and then suddently my car runs in "slow motion" and other cars just blast by even though I should have the same speed as them

Is it still this bug?

Source: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...th-average-70fps?p=30548&viewfull=1#post30548

It's no issue in league races, only experienced it on public servers so far

2. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I am experimenting the same slow motion bug. It does not happen all the time though. I have experienced it both offline and online. Cpu bar goes to 100% when always below 40%. It was curious. We had two training races and the problem appeared in the second one and next day i couldnt get rid if it which prevented my participation on the official race. I haven't tried again since then. You can only perceive it when you have the wheel connected because framerate is normal. If it happens again I will record it so that it is better understood.

enviado mediante tapatalk

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I hadn't had the game run out of real time since probably last spring. I had it happen today- BES mod at Long Beach 0.95, I don't think it's the mod (I have used this combination before- albeit with different versions of the track and mod) I think it's a bug with this build.

4. Marcel van der Linden

Marcel van der Linden Registered

I have this problem to. See my 6 or 7 seconds delay in racesession.

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The sim is dropping out of realtime. The cause of that can be many things. A plugin, drivers, background programs, too high settings, etc.

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

In my case 15 days ago it was continuous during two days (not for seconds) when entering online with many people. I missed the first race of our champ for that cause. Last tuesday no problem at all. What changed? I guess many things to be sure about it. I wish I knew how to reproduce it. My suspicion could be using different USB port (I plug in both trackIR and G27 to the same side of the laptop but maybe not in the same place everytime and one is 3.0 and the other 2.0). I'll post if I get something clear.

enviado mediante tapatalk