Bug found in Historics server: Player list only shows the last few players.

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by vali, Dec 14, 2013.

1. vali

vali Registered

I think someone reported something similar a while ago, but can't find the thread.
    I joined the ISI Official Hisctorics today and the player list went crazy. You can check the chatlog to get more info since everyone was commenting it. 12-14-2013, about 16:30 (GMT +1).

------------

When I joined the server the list started in 9 instead of 1. I was not the only one with the same problem. You can see the list in the pic:
    bug1.jpg

I rejoined and the same happened again. When the list started to populate, it began in 1, then 2... and then it went blank and continued with the rest of the players, but starting in row 1. We tried to restart the session calling for a "load next track" vote, but it happened again. If you go to track, your number is also wrong (8 from 3) and only some players are shown in the HUD, but sometimes it showed nothing.
    bug2.jpg
    bug3.jpg

After starting the session again, in my box was another car, so we got stuck. Had to rejoin. Then I wanted to know what would happen if I get up in the list, so I did a lap and got 1st. The list showed the following:
    bug4.jpg

In the HUD, 1 of 5.
    bug5.jpg

I hope it helps to find whatever happens.

2. soramame

soramame Registered

I had the same bug.
    It was the same even if I rebooted rFactor.

3. cartandretti

cartandretti Registered