IDEAS for Servers please

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by DurgeDriven, Dec 5, 2013.

1. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

BTW Serg

Cannot join your room you need to open ports.

2. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

I must re-read how to after sleep. Cannot make this now. It work but it was with an old vmod i have created

How do you know it was my server?

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Well it had my mod

...........and room was called " stuff invulnerability" or something .........gave it away kinda. loool

Serg I rarely crash in F3 if I do it is usually doing something silly like trying to show newbie how late you can brake or being a showboat or something or rather. p

If people want to run HISTORICS hardcore fine by me, full flags, forced cockpit , no auto clutch and 100% damage okay.

If you gunna' do it, do it right, not half arsed. hehehe ;)

Fowarding ports is easy Serg

1. Find your IP ...... Run command window and type IPCONFIG with standard network your IP address and Default Gateway will be the same numbers. ie: 192.168.52.1 and 192 168.52.1

2. Find your DNS numbers ( your IP website profile should have them listed somewhere ) ie: 220.222.1.4 and 220.222.1.3

3. Find your routers page ( type in your Default Gateway IP into internet should bring it up ) Admin and password ( usually it is password - admin or admin-admin )

Half done. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  4. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Don´t get me wrong Durge. I know how clean and fast you could be because i´ve seen it.

I do agree with you about servers rookies friendly.

adn thanks about fast forwarding ports. I did something like that in past. Will try again later.

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Your posts can be so confusing DD lol. I have to read them 4 times or more to have an idea what you mean or what you are talking about. no offense of course but its just hard to understand them as intended.

I like how you pretend I said no :p

Even if people complain to Tim I am pretty sure he does not react on the amounts of complaints, but to the content of what is actually being said. I reckon he gets allot of reports on these forums and ignores allot of them. so there's no need to call people nitwits and whiners really.

Anyways, I agree on your ideas on rookie-servers. but that's why you are running one don't you? its a set goal you and others are pursuing.
    It could well be the ISI servers do not have this goal, or not as strict. And the effect will be people crashing, running into stuff. having difficulties. which is also part of this thing of ours, also for rookies.
    But that's the choice that was made to run the servers like that. that's what I meant with priorities, I reckon theirs and yours priorities just differ.

Its the same for Leagues tbh, every league runs different settings, some hardcore, some more easy, some cater only for aliens, some cater for all kinds of drivers. there is not one way to go at it really.

There's no 1-road into Rome, all roads lead to Rome :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  6. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Oh Lord, won't you give me a F3 for fun.
    My friends all drive Brabham, I must make amends
    Simmed hard all my lifetime and host all my friends,

Oh Lord, won't you serve up my F3 again.

Could have fooled me I thought it was called Barabus Highway.............. :confused:

lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  7. rer8

rer8 Registered