[REL] Lola t280

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by pixsim, Dec 1, 2013.

1. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Those beasts are so cute, I never scratched paint, so I can live with this problem...Oh, Ok, they made lot of work on damage side, I should no say this ;)

2. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

There was some of that issue with gmotor2 engine so as John said, it does seem to be engine related.

3. Galaga

Galaga Banned

No but opponent sound volume seems wrong somehow. Hard to explain but, for example, if there are four cars in front of you but at different distances it sounds like they are all at the same distance if that makes any sense.

4. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Lol and driver head :p

5. SpeedLab

SpeedLab Registered

Yes it does. Thanks for replying. I certainly have sound issues with the engine volume cutting in and out at every track with or without others on track. I will have to delete the mod and reinstall.

I am away until next week. When i return I will check and see if it solves my issue and if I can identify yours.

Hope to see you on the grid for Round 4 of the USR Howston League at Silverstone! :)

6. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Thanks, Speedlab. Yes, I will be there today if I can. Hopefully can work in some practice in advance...

Edit - I see next race is on the 5th so that means there is time to practice. :)

7. TMoney

TMoney Registered

If the floating headlights is an ISI issue is there a way that they can be forced off after the front bodywork is detached?

8. Galaga

Galaga Banned

ok i've changed my mind about this car after testing it on lienz now that mario has fixed particle fps issue. wow. my setup is drastically different from default.

View attachment 11483

9. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Sorry for bringing the thread up again...

Is anyone else having issues with being too fast compared to AI?

I'm not a good driver, and didn't even put in a really clean lap at Monza 10K layout. Yet I was seven seconds faster than the AI on 120%. Default setup, no driving help enabled (i.e. 100% difficulty).

Or is the AI having problems with that track maybe? I'm not really good at most other tracks so I can't compare there.

10. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

No one with any suggestions?

11. idaanx

idaanx Registered

Had similar results with the SLS GT3 on Sebring with the AI being slower and me not doing the best lap possible. Maybe the AI needs to learn the track first... have you tried with another track? You could also watch there replay and see what's going on, maybe they crash some where.

I will try your car/track combination later and see what happens.

12. Blade600

Blade600 Registered

@GCCRacer

I had same problem ,Monza is abit unique with a high top speed needed by the ai to match a human setup, in this thread

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/12831-The-definitive-AI-Settings-Thread

look for plr file entry, change 0 to a 1 for both settings

Fixed AI Setups="0" // whether AI use the fixed setups, only applicable if "Fixed Setups" is also enabled (and can be used in single player to have the AIs use your favorite setup)

make a set up and assign it in garage as default/fav setup then reload in and out of the track and the ai should use that setup

13. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Thanks for the reply.

From what I saw, it seems the AI is lifting a little trough the Oval. That means also they come not at full tilt onto the main straight down the first corner...and that is VERY long full throttle I'm doing. Basically driving myself I go full throttle out of the Parabolica and the foot stays on the pedal until Curva Granda - that's a lot of speed on a lot of distance.

Problem with other tracks is that I'm not competent enough yet to even compare...

14. François Bessard

François Bessard Registered

hello, I do not know if it comes from the graphical configuration of my Rfactor2 but on SPA 1966 IA 28 on replay, cars background grid disappears when there is a change of camera and even when I'm behind a diparaisse some competitor suddenly without any significant reason plus part of the bodywork. sorry for my english
    see picture:
    View attachment 11614
    View attachment 11615
    View attachment 11616
    View attachment 11617

15. SherlynGimm

SherlynGimm Registered

great stuff thanks

16. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

17. Je suis Luis

Je suis Luis Banned

[​IMG]

Is there a Lola skin that look like this?

18. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I would think that skin would look more accurate on the Howston.

19. Je suis Luis

Je suis Luis Banned

yeah, but i hate the howstons. Lola, not so much ahahah

20. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

What if both cars are Lolas? :)

[​IMG]