Black Friday Sale! Game Stock Car 2013/Formula Truck 2013 Bundle $30!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spinelli, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Get this awesome deal now guys. If this is against ISI then I apologize and you can delete this, but being ISI based I thought it would be appropriate.

Can even pay by paypal (initially you couldn't but fixed now :) )

Purchase Link
    https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=3204840

UPDATE: Game Stock Car 2013 – Update Roadmap Revealed

A few days ago, Reiza Studios released the retail version of their Game Stock Car 2013 title. While the new version comes with plenty of new content such as the 2013 Brazilian Stock Car season cars and much more, the studio has already announced plans for further updates of their title.

As explained in the statement below, Reiza is planning to release monthly updates for GSC 2013, introducing new content and features. The updates will be free for all owners of GSC 2013 and introduce content that will be largely exclusive to the title.

"Over the next few months we plan to continue supporting GSC2013 with a constant flow of developments, including new cars, new tracks and new simulation features. Without going into specific details just yet, this is what GSC2013 users can look foward to in the near future:

1- The updates will come in at a roughly regular pace – every month or so something new will be added to the sim, be it a new track, a new car, or a new feature, along with continuous improvements & eventual bug fixes;

2- All updates will be free – if you own GSC2013, the new content will be made available to you at no adittional charge. We are however looking into experimenting with more community interaction for those willing to participate and contribute with the funding of these developments;

3- As with the content currently available in the sim, there will be a mix of licensed and fictional content;

4- The main goal for these updates is to continue to enrich the simulation and the diversity of driving experiences available – no “more of the same”, the new content will complement and enhance the existing stuff into an even more complete racing sim package;

5- The diversity is relative to our own content but also relative to other sims – these are not cars and tracks you are likely to find in every other racing game (they are not obscure either mind);

6- Also keeping to the “diversity” guideline, relative to base content the new content will be largely international (non-brazilian) – from past, present and future"

:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
  2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Blimey that's cheap (for me), got some extra cash so may have to invest, will think about it for a bit. thanks for the heads up.

3. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

Never heard of this, then in the past day I keep seeing it. Can someone tell me what it is?

4. F2Chump

F2Chump Registered

Game Stock 2013 is the best sim ever made IMO, the physics Guru http://www.youtube.com/user/niels007007 Neils Heusikveld was also responsible for some of the best rf1 mods like the Corvette etc.
    GSC 2013 has F3, Senna 88 clone with Senna colours, F1 clone with modern colours, Mini{with HD skin pack}, V8 Stock Car, 2010 Camaro road car, 1980 Stock Car, 1976 F1 clone+karts.

There's a whole bunch of tracks and heaps of track mods.

This game works perfectly with my G27 and has the best physics and tyre model IMO.

5. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

So this is better than rF2? Or is it not comparable? Sorry, but I always want the best! :D

What is the modding like? Do you expect people to bring mods out for it?

6. F2Chump

F2Chump Registered

I consider it better, but others won't.
    There's already cars and track mods for the 2012 version, and some of the tracks work with 2013.

7. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Have a drive of Formula Truck, I guarantee you will not be disappointed about the offline racing.

I am opposite with mods, disappointed when I heard people putting GT cars in FT.

Why on earth would you do that ? No weather no time of day cant think of more boring GT.

FT is honestly the first sim ever grabbed me from that first Ai race, get a setup from Race Department, turn up the FF, do any track , it is just magic....... then go grab Nords and some Neel Jani beauty.

I doubt a truck mod in rF2 will ever feel that good.

8. jkn87

jkn87 Registered

I have gsc12. I bought gsc13 before yesterday. Yesterday came out this great bundle pack and i biught again and asked for a refund from the previous one. I got my refund in 3 houres time. This pack has the best relation in price/visuals/physics/bugfree serious simulator right now on the market (based on original gmotor from isi's rfactor)

9. MoodyB

MoodyB Registered

GSC2013 runs on a modified version of the rF1 engine.

Better gfx, better ffb, great fun to drive and essential if you do a lot of offline racing against the AI.

A no brainer for the price to be honest.

There's a 60min time limited demo here :

http://game-stockcar.com.br/?page_id=190&lang=en

10. F2Chump

F2Chump Registered

I just loaded up Brands Hatch and had a wizz in the F3.....I strongly urge people to dl Brands Hatch as it's mid-high speed corners work brilliantly with GSC FFB.

http://m3challenge.webs.com/stockcar.html

11. Timpie Claessens

Timpie Claessens Registered

Too bad I didn't see this earlier but I've already made my black friday purchase for this year with the money I put on Paypal. The Wire DVD Boxset for 53€ :O

12. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

First post updated with the following:

Game Stock Car 2013 – Update Roadmap Revealed

A few days ago, Reiza Studios released the retail version of their Game Stock Car 2013 title. While the new version comes with plenty of new content such as the 2013 Brazilian Stock Car season cars and much more, the studio has already announced plans for further updates of their title.

As explained in the statement below, Reiza is planning to release monthly updates for GSC 2013, introducing new content and features. The updates will be free for all owners of GSC 2013 and introduce content that will be largely exclusive to the title.

"Over the next few months we plan to continue supporting GSC2013 with a constant flow of developments, including new cars, new tracks and new simulation features. Without going into specific details just yet, this is what GSC2013 users can look foward to in the near future:

1- The updates will come in at a roughly regular pace – every month or so something new will be added to the sim, be it a new track, a new car, or a new feature, along with continuous improvements & eventual bug fixes;

2- All updates will be free – if you own GSC2013, the new content will be made available to you at no adittional charge. We are however looking into experimenting with more community interaction for those willing to participate and contribute with the funding of these developments;

3- As with the content currently available in the sim, there will be a mix of licensed and fictional content;

4- The main goal for these updates is to continue to enrich the simulation and the diversity of driving experiences available – no “more of the same”, the new content will complement and enhance the existing stuff into an even more complete racing sim package;

5- The diversity is relative to our own content but also relative to other sims – these are not cars and tracks you are likely to find in every other racing game (they are not obscure either mind);

6- Also keeping to the “diversity” guideline, relative to base content the new content will be largely international (non-brazilian) – from past, present and future"

:)

13. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

I didn't buy the package but have GSC2013 and FT. Definitly a worthy couple of sims to have on my machine. Singleplayer is great.