[REL] Corvette C6.r ZR1 2013 & C7R 2014/15 by UnitedRacingDesign July 2016

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Nov 29, 2013.

1. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

There are some partial cheats Alex mentioned.. Move the geometry that is hidden further back, which is less accurate model of the stuff under the bumper. But i personally think id be better not to have it detachable at all. It doesnt look very good anyway when it falls off and they fall of upon even slight touch

2. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

I do have them modeled more back. I have been testing EGT cars overall today and the flickering is there on parts that was never presend in few builds back. Its definitly rF2 issue at the moment. If I have a poly that is inverted even to other side and even 10cm actually away from the exterior body than its not model problem but the game got an issue on that wich should be fixed. Will talk to ISI guys again on that if this could be fixed as its for sure needed.

3. Isosceles Kramer

Isosceles Kramer Registered

Possible to get an answer on this please?

4. szekto

szekto Registered

I don't know if this bug was reported, but if you drive in the night, when it's necessary to use the headlights and there's an opponen behind you so close, you can't see so much through your windscreen because it's going to be too brighty.

Right now I don't have any pictures, but try to make one today.

5. UnitedRacingDesign

Added version 1.95 as ive done few smaller adjustments. Posted in first post.

6. tjc

tjc Registered

:cool:

7. MHansen

MHansen Registered

Im not this has been mentioned yet, but I get a inside camera looking down at the drivers hands and legs in replay for the C7. I will test it again later to see of it was just a game fluke.

8. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Registered

Geez, read a lot of pages but couldn't be sure, so I'm gonna make a stupid question:

Even being done by Michael Borda, right now the tires are not using the new CPM, right?

*Just a question. Having a blast with it anyway.

9. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Correct, not using CPM patch.

10. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Registered

Thanks Jim!

Wow, that's gonna kick some more butts when finally make use of it. Actually, now I'm gonna keep myself posted on EGT pack also, as soon as they get CPM, I'm buying it! :cool:

11. dbell76

dbell76 Registered

hello all
    first of all sorry if this was allready mentioned,but i did not find some help for me

i'm prepairing myself for the upcoming revs simracing 2.4 Lemans Event this sunday
    and i wanted to start with the new C7r. But this car has a topspeed of aprox. 260-265 km/h Default Setup
    There is no Option in the Tuning menu for the "Low-High Downforce" as on the other GT Cars
    I'm not a Setup Guru, what i tried is set down the wings to almost flat but no big encrease of Topspeed
    the Car has no Chance on the straight agains a Porsche or the 458

Why does this car hasn't got this Downforce Option and can i improve the Topspeed?

thanks for your help

cheers

12. danalm

danalm Registered

That's correct. The Corvette has the highest drag of all cars in the mod. In the VEC 24 hours race at Le Mans, my team had a 10Km/h disadvantage compared to the Porsche. That said, the overall pace of the cars seems to be very similar. But on high speed tracks, the Corvette is probably not the best choice.

You should use 2 on the front and 10 wing on the rear and this will give you around 295Km/h on the Mulsanne straight.

13. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

14. dbell76

dbell76 Registered

thx for your help
    i made some more testdrives and i acheve now easy 290 topspeed on Mulsane at Lemans
    wings 2/10 and just some tweakes to the gearratios.If you only adjust the Wings max Topspeed is araound 270 which is not enough

15. yusupov

yusupov Registered

well you cant just run out of revs...that just means youre artificially limited by the gear ratio, not by drag. afaik for top speed all that really matters is wing. obviously you need to make sure the gear ratio is set to allow whatever speed you think you should be getting.

16. yusupov

yusupov Registered

interesting, i hope this is re-examined...my impression is the corvette should actually be among the fastest, if not the fastest, in a straight line.

17. UnitedRacingDesign

First post updated, new version added.

18. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

19. BlamedB

BlamedB Registered

Same here, thanks!

If possible, may we please also see a changelog?

20. UnitedRacingDesign

First post ;) Not alot on the list but was needed, few more things but not worth mentioning.