Anyone interested in racing SLS online?

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Galaga, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Galaga

Galaga Banned

I know cockpit, sound, etc. buggy / not finished, etc. so is that why no one racing these online or is it just that no one is hosting or something else?

To me personally, this car is amazing because it is a modern muscle car that would be perfect for Sebring, Croft, Poznan, Loch Drummond, Mills, etc.

Anyone else interested in racing this online? If not, is it because it is not finished or something else?

Edit - Video #2 stig lap at test track:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
  2. john gianni

john gianni Registered

3. Chefmark

Chefmark Registered

4. Galaga

Galaga Banned

I have a server up now (! RevivalRacingPUBLIC) at Sebring. I am on holiday so my schedule is flexible from now through the end of the weekend with the only exception being after 21:00 GMT Thursday I will be unavailable. Let me know what is a good time for you guys and we'll get out there and hopefully others will join if we are three strong. :)

Also if you guys want a different track just let me know. My favorite track is Nurburg GP but Sebring is of course also great and more popular.

Edit - New video posted in OP and I will post more also as I find them. First addition is lap at Top Gear which I am going to try myself and also with Tosch's camera update we will be able to make our own comparison videos. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
  5. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Just a video i did as an intro to the car for anyone who has not tried the mod yet and a few tips for how to workaround some of the bugs...