[REL] MatchMaker Statistics v1.03

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by Galaga, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Link

This version contains many new features and has also been updated with data from last week. Rather than document all the enhancements, most of which are self-explanatory, I am planning on doing another video with an emphasis on how to apply the data including integrating prospective and survey result information.

In the meantime if you have questions about the tool itself just respond to this thread or PM me. Thanks!

2. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

Very nice work! This gives an excellent view into the online racing with rF2! I dont run a server but I can see how this gives some valuable if you do. Thanks for all your work.

3. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Thanks! :)

Also, FYI, here is a link to some work I've been doing with historic racing server coverage --> Link

Edit - Here is the video I discussed planning to make in the historic schedule thread. There are some funny parts in there, especially in hindsight, where I am perplexed about what I am seeing. For example, I was worried about why Monday data was cutoff at 2pm but the tool clearly states at the bottom that it only displays first 200 rows. Also, I get confused about why Loch Drummond activity is so much earlier than Oct 17 and when you watch video it is obviously an ISI test server in underlying detail. Also, FYI, the "4th tool" or "coverage" tool i mention planning to make in the video has been added to the historic schedule thread.

The video is very long ; almost an hour but very in depth. Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
  4. PWSR-Freak

PWSR-Freak Registered

Thanks m8.

I am a member of IsR and its nice to race there.
    Good organisation.

5. Galaga

Galaga Banned

To help people more easily find activity during their time zones, I have added filters for both hour and weekday as well as the server name to the Mod @ Trk by Hour tab. Keep in mind that times are GMT - 5.

6. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Updated.