Button list

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Jason Duley, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Jason Duley

Jason Duley Registered

Hasn't got anything to do with the software, but it would be nice to have a list of buttons and what they do..

For example: I somehow turned on some sort of temperature related tyre thing that is on the upper left hand side of the screen.. no idea what i pushed to get it there or how to turn it off.

Also makes me wonder how many other things there are to play with :D

2. coops

coops Banned

go to settings controls and check through the menu on the right and some things are preset and others you will have to assign and try them out... if you set up the lcd mode you can change the tire temps to a lot more. join a league or next time your on a server type up ask a few ppl they are sure to help you out.

3. Jason Duley

Jason Duley Registered

Isn't the lcd the bit on the bottom right?? I realise i can switch though different menus in that bit, the tyre temp thing i'm talking about is in the mid to top left of the screen and the tyres change colour in real time with temperature.. Not sure what i pushed to get it there :S

On another note, the things that 'i need to ask people', shouldn't there be instructions written on these things? Its only a wish list thing, but as a new user i feel like i'm spending all my time googling things to try and figure stuff out, or like you said assigning different buttons to things to try them out.. surly there could just be instructions to read.. wouldn't that make it easier??

4. coops

coops Banned

^^ yes agree new ppl need this.. but rf1 users will have no probs

5. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

It's possibly the TGM widget thingy. I have never managed to get the shortcut key to work and so can't remember what it was.

You can turn it on and off in the plr file tho

TGM Display="0"

6. Jason Duley

Jason Duley Registered

Just wondering if its possible to have the RACE button that needs to be clicked with a mouse, whether it can be assigned to a steering wheel button?? i looked through all the options and couldn't see it?

Also whether the esc button that takes you back to the garage, can you have a button on the wheel assigned to that as well?

Jason

7. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

There's an Alternate esc button option in controls. I reckon it will work on the wheel as well.

Not aware of an alternate race button though.