Premier Sim Racing activation mail

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Jerry Luis, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Hi, i don´t know anyone in forum who raced yesterday the Bes mod on Long Beach and that why i´m asking here
    So, i went to your site to do the registration. I manage to "hack" the one hundred forms asking if i´m human but can not receive my activation mail.
    Already check spam box. Re-send activation mail but nothing comes to my mail box (hotmail.com)

Could someone from this site help me on this? Thanks.

2. IT-Trader

IT-Trader Registered

Hi,

I'm an admin on www.premiersimracing.com.
    Thanks for posting somewhere that you were having trouble.
    I just created a test user and the entire process functioned correctly.

When you say "I manage to "hack" the one hundred forms asking if i´m human", I trust you meant 'respond' to the 3 questions?
    Are you indeed human? :p

Seriously though, if you let me know you user ID via PM in this forum along with the email address you registered with I can manually activate your account.

3. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Hi It,
    When i say "i manage to "hack"" i was talking about the last question: How do you spell Sebastien Vettel. As my english isn´t good, i thought "spell" means how it sounds when i speak. The "hack" thing was copying and paste Sebastien Vettel´s name on referred box. :)

I will send a PM. Thanks for your help.

4. IT-Trader

IT-Trader Registered

All sorted.

Please note that we seem to be having intermittent problems with the site due to our web hosting provider.
    We are working with them to get these resolved but if you have issues getting to the site, that will be why. If that occurs, just leave it for a bit and try again later.
    Hopefully we'll see you online soon!

ITT.

5. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Thanks again.:)