help with activation

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Bogboy, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Bogboy

Bogboy Registered

hi have just reinstalled rfactor 2 and when I try to activate the game I get the message Error licence could not be found. I bought the game when it was first released about 2yrs ago and can log in but every thing is grayed out on the simulate page

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

You don't have an active purchase.

2012 01 10 - refund requested on a standard license
    2012 01 13 - purchase failed on a lifetime license

We've never actually taken money from you according to the system, and it was probably as you were during the first to purchase, when our system was crawling a bit and unable to complete purchases. It's possible you had a working offline activation without purchase, as our system was on it's knees on those dates.

You'd need to go to the purchase tab, login, purchase rF2, that will add a valid license to your login.

3. Bogboy

Bogboy Registered

Thank you for your reply, I have paid for this game and will contact my bank regarding the payment, I think you should have another look at your system at the "system was crawling a bit" I did not have a offline working version as I was abel to race on line. I remember the moneys being taken from my account, as it was a lot of money to pay for a beta. I look forward to your reply
    Cheers bogboy

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I'll have things checked, but in the meantime I would suggest you go ahead and check with them. While it may have gone into pending, our system shows no receipt of it.

Unless you used a different email than you are on the forum for your successful purchase? (In which case, that's what you should be logging in with for rF2, and would receive no error).