Community Videos Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Oct 21, 2013.

1. 6e66o

6e66o Registered

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The ferrari in your image is reflecting the sky, I assume, and I've seen black shiny objects reflect white at the right angle, is that what you're showing? The car isn't a dark enough red where it is in shade, yes, is that it? I also have no idea what shader the mod is using.

No idea what the 1960's pic is showing me. The stripe on the arm? http://flic.kr/p/ce8o39 - this vibrant color looks quite as gross in real life

http://flic.kr/p/bX8TqH - check out the marussia bodywork in the foreground in full sun
    http://flic.kr/p/ceRhzU - difference in color between full sun and not on this car.

I think the problem you're highlighting, is shaded areas not showing enough shading. Provided I am seeing what you are?

3. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

There is no point in posting photos for comparison as the settings/exposure on the camera can easily mess up as bad as the game can. The issue is there in the engine and has been brought up and confirmed before. (way before)

There is way too much neon pink and orange all over the place to be realistic. Those are reds getting F'd up.

4. RustyM

RustyM Registered

5. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

I dont believe this was an actual stop-n-go penalty - or even a serious race.

Edit: In fact it was a dispute about ensuring drivers had space, specifically in regards to a particular cup coming up - specifically regarding what kind of spirit we would be encouraging for the event - no?

Pretty sure you can tell I was staying in as tight as possible because I wanted to avoid you. I wasn't even heavy on the gas. Just trying to avoid you bro.

Edit edit: I just read the end text too - give it a rest bro. Noone gave you a 'penalty'. FFS.

This is really silly. "Scared" me? Where was I supposed to go? I suppose I COULD have made it through that tiny gap you gave me. I just wasn't that hard on the gas I guess.

You came in so fast and close that I faltered - 250ms lag. All I pointed out was the need for some space in practice - AND in the upcoming Cup itself.

Please read the rules here:

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/18328-Introducing-the-F3-FANATICS-WORLD-CUP!

EDIT: Please dont post personal BS on public forums about something else. Its called hijacking and is purile when used for promoting yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  6. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Guys, this is NOT what this topic is for, so please take it to some of your private forums, not here

7. baked bean

baked bean Registered

8. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

+1 just weird.

Next cool vid.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  9. Morgan Morand

Morgan Morand Registered

I didn't expect one day to touch 1.29.xxx in Silverstone but that's done :D

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Nicely done :)

11. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

sorry, but that for me makes the FISIs unrealistically fast, as you do not have KERS at your disposal, but achieved realistic time

Brilliantly driven btw ... of course in your case :)

12. TMoney

TMoney Registered

No, but he has no fear of life at his disposal. :)

13. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Hehe, no F1 driver has fear of life, neither GP2 drivers, or any other racing driver whos racing class travells 200mph :) They are all maniacs :D

14. Domi

Domi Registered

Comparing laptimes of real racing vs games is pointless, as there are tons of factors than can be different...

15. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation." - Ayrton Senna

Fear and lack of fear create different hotlap times for sure...

16. ianwGP

ianwGP Registered

17. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Fantastic race from yesterday, thanks everyone involved

18. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

^^^ Awesome Mike!

19. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

Little late but here is a FSR streaming, last race of Winter Series. Seems like they will finally use rF2 for the main season :)

Who said rF2 It's not ready for league racing? It's more than ready, since some builds, even in current build. I just raced a BTCC league race last Thrusday, 2 races format, most enjoyable races I played in months.

20. Miro

Miro Registered