SOLVED Might need account help

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Jiz0, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Jiz0

Jiz0 Registered

Hey is there any way I can get in contact with a Account Management administrator ?
    I havent been abled to play rFactor 2 since, well forever..
    I bought it when the Beta was just released and I have full access but I cannot remember my full credentials.
    Didnt know if I was right posting it here, if I was wrong move the topic please.
    Cheers, Jiz0 !

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

When you launch it, on the purchase tab, there are forgotten password links on the right you can use to get your details. Have you not been successful doing that? What reason have you waited 22 months to tell someone? [MENTION=5114]Jiz0[/MENTION]; Can certainly help you via email if needed... But the links are there if you need them. Let me know?

3. Jiz0

Jiz0 Registered

Uhm Main reason I just told somebody now, is that I now got a new PC, a new G27 steering wheel and and and..
    So I just reinstalled rFactor 2 but I am not abled to log in.

I am not sure about my credentials anymore but I bought the game when the beta was just launched, thats all I know.
    I am pretty sure I remember the registered email (because I have got like 3 email accounts) and maybe the pass but I am not sure.
    Wasnt abled to test yet because I was on a birthday yesterday and was in a rush, I'm going to try right off.

4. 88mphTim

OK. You're using the same email as the forum, and I have just had the system send you a reset password email.

5. Jiz0

Jiz0 Registered

Thanks Tim, I appreciate your efford :)
    Cheers !
    Ride on ;)

6. 88mphTim

You didn't activate yet from what I see... Any problems?